Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Seattle the Worst 9-2 Team You Have Seen?

bulldog

you look at the record and on the outside think this is a team stacked with talent and playmakers. but in the three games I have watched Seattle play this year they certainly looked far from being a well-oiled machine.

is it Seattle or is the NFC just that bad in 2005?

does anyone else agree that the top 4 teams in the AFC would kick the can out of anyone in the NFC?

well, the refs did their best to help the Giants :)

I don't think EITHER of those touchdowns were actually touchdowns.

Shockey never got his second foot down before the ball was dislodged on TD #1.

I don't think on the second TD that Toomer's left foot came down completely in bounds, I think his heel clipped the backline.

you really think the Seahawks are better than Pittsburgh, Denver and Cincinnati right now? :)

I don't.

I do. I think they're about even with cincinatti, but I give sea the slight edge. Indianapolis is going to expose Pitt, tomorrow night. However, I think Seattle has an excellent chance of beating the Colts. The Broncos barely beat the Cowboys and Redskins. They lost to the Giants. They aren't as good as advertised.(However, I do put them at #4 in the league)

you look at the record and on the outside think this is a team stacked with talent and playmakers. but in the three games I have watched Seattle play this year they certainly looked far from being a well-oiled machine.

is it Seattle or is the NFC just that bad in 2005?

does anyone else agree that the top 4 teams in the AFC would kick the can out of anyone in the NFC?

We all know the Redskins cant beat AFC teams but that doesn't mean the Giants, Cows, and Hawks cant. IMO aside from Indy, there's no team in the AFC that looks at all unbeatable for the top NFC teams. SD beaten by Dallas, Denver beaten by NY, ect. ect.

Statistically the AFC and NFC are dead even this season, 23 wins for the NFC - 23 wins for the AFC. Also both confrences each have 7 teams, with 7 wins or more. Both confrences also have one 6 win team but in the AFCE 6 wins puts you 2 games up, in the NFCN 6 wins leaves you 2 games behind.

I think saying the AFC is automatically better than the NFC, is soooo 2004.

This is 2005 and the balance of power (IMO) is obviously shifting back to the NFC. The NFC has already won more games this year against the AFC, than they did in all of 2004 (20). The AFC might have the best single team (Colts), but you could argue the NFC has as many (or more) good teams.

Archived