Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fire everybody?

LD0506

It's getting kind of pathetic, so far today I've read on here that we should fire Gibbs, Breaux, Williams, Brunell, Royal, Dockery, Jansen, Harris, Frost.... the list just goes on and on. Now I KNOW there are some diehard, dyed-in-the-wool hangin' on til the bitter end Redskins fans out there but to be honest it's getting pretty damned hard to find you among all the crybaby posters here. As much as I have read all the arguments about posting restrictions, minimum post counts to start threads, etc., etc., and have honestly had to agree with sage and well thought reasons for NOT doing these things, I have to say (and I can't believe I'm the only one thinking it) that something needs to be done. Seriously mods, founders, greybeards and old timers, there needs to be some consideration about what to do when your site is so constantly overrun with snide, snotty, ignorant rantings and ravings that would not only tear the team down but tear it apart if they were heeded in the least. The open abuse and vilification of the entire organization is unnecessary and pointless, and is akin to spitting on the flag (in this case a Redskins flag). Is this what being a Skins fan has come to?

this is just a by product of bad Officiating...

I use to think Skins fans were some of the smartest in the league...but Brunell Sucks..Gibbs sucks...Portis Sucks...is getting pretty pathetic and clueless...

Gibbs was out 12 years...and has almost won every game his second season..STF Up people!!!!!

He will figure it out and when he does, there is nothing the NFL is going to be able to do about it!!!!

i agree with you my man, some of the posts have been rediculous, but you gotta understand that this is a team that have been to the playoffs ONE time in 13 years.. Personally, i'm growing tired of the same ol' crap every year. Every year is "next year", and i know i can speak for alot of others when i say that , i just feel defeated. I will always be a Skins fan and i will always love them - I can't help it, but this is absolutely unacceptable and plain rediculous!!!

Well, I'm coming up on my 30 year anniversary of declaring myself a Skins fan, so I DO understand what it is like to watch another season slip away, to endure these heartwrenching losses when they were sooooooo close to being wins, and God knows I used up a whole life's quota of swearing when the dark clouds of Norv hovered over the B&G, that wasn't my point. I am no happier than anyone else over the last three games but c'mon, the mobs raving for Gibbs' head on here are the same as the ones you seeing rioting at European soccer games. Where's the love of the game? respect for the team? some credit for how hard they fought against a good team that many thought would smoke the Skins like a ham? The team, and by that I mean the whole team, players, coaches, the entire organization deserves better than what I see posted on here today. We're not in Philly folks.......

Archived