Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Santana just a dangerous #2 ?not #1?

FootballGuy2677

Now im not just saying this cuase weve sucked for the last 6 weeks but seriously, santana moss cant handle double teams. Im not suggesting we move him to number 2 reciever this year but simply asking is santana really a number 1 reciever? or a dangerous number 2 reciever?Should we go after sombody in this years draft or free agency maybe even trade for to become the number one wide reciever?if so who?:(

Guest sith lord
Good lord no

The man has learned his lesson. We need all the help we can get. Would you rather him score TD's for the Cowboys next year?

Well you saw today where when Santana has someone who even resembles a #2 receiver what he can do with it. But it's really tough to do anything when the entire D is accustomed to stopping you and 1 other person (Portis). If we can get a solid #2 or even if we have a 1-a, 1-b type of receiving situation, I think he'll be hell to deal with.

Like I said. He's learned his lesson.

Did he learn his lesson in San Francisco?

Did he learn his lesson with Baltimore?

He didn't learn his lesson. TO is TO, and as long as Drew Rosenhaus is his agent, TO is TO multipled by three.

He was punished this year... That won't change him. If he ditches Rosenhaus, I MAY consider being ok with a TO signing, but even then I wouldn't be happy about it.

Guest sith lord
Did he learn his lesson in San Francisco?

Did he learn his lesson with Baltimore?

He didn't learn his lesson. TO is TO, and as long as Drew Rosenhaus is his agent, TO is TO multipled by three.

He was punished this year... That won't change him. If he ditches Rosenhaus, I MAY consider being ok with a TO signing, but even then I wouldn't be happy about it.

Baltimore's a stretch and you know it. He was punished this year for the first time and I believe that will change him.

Hmmm... A top ten receiver in the NFL on the Skins and yet you propose he is nothing more that a #2.

I think it highly unrealistic that we could expect more of Santana, perhaos what we could expect more of is the #2 reciever on our team making the opposing D pay when they do double Santana? Think that makes a bit more sense...

Guest sith lord
How is Baltimore a stretch? He was supposed to play for them and cried himself out of it.

It is a stretch. You know as well as I do that the 49ers tried to get cute by sending him to a place he didn't want to go. He fought it and won.

Archived