Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We still have something to play for!

DCNightHawk

I don't know how it would be possible the way we've looked recently, but we have games coming up against St. Louis and Arizona that we can win. And with the momentum of those two we can possibly make some big plays in the last three games (2 of which are at home, all 3 against divisional opponents). Who knows what will happen.

Things look very bad right now, but there is still hope...

:helmet:

:helmet: This team is a disgrace this year.Next year,Snyder and Gibbs should dump some of these overpaid underachevers(I know Im opening a can of worms here,but lets face it,some guys are trying,some aren't) and sign some guys with heart and desire to win at cheaper saleries...All this $$$$$ for what,another (HOPEFULLY) .500 season.Like Boyton said...we build for next season EVERY! season.I want "next season" this season!!!!They have been loosing close games for years.I want to see them win them...:2cents: :logo:

This really isn't a playoff team, but i would still like to see this team go out on a high note. No One, i repeat, NO ONE gave the Skins a chance before the season started, so in essence still being in the hunt has been a success for this team. Finish strong and beat Dallas, and the Giants and I can live with that.

Guest sith lord
I don't know how it would be possible the way we've looked recently, but we have games coming up against St. Louis and Arizona that we can win. And with the momentum of those two we can possibly make some big plays in the last three games (2 of which are at home, all 3 against divisional opponents). Who knows what will happen.

Things look very bad right now, but there is still hope...

:helmet:

I don't know if we can beat the Rams on their surface. They still put up a lot of points.

I would take a sweep of Dallas and taking them out of the playoffs if we don't make it ourselves .

I think we a really paying for the week 3 bye . but we are back to the problem of lossing the close ones again the Bucs, the Raiders and now the Chargers in the dying minutes it is a real contiual kicking in the nuts . The Rams next week offer the best chance for us to regroup and get baclk to 0.500

Remember we have been to the playoffs once since 1992. one friggin' time!!!!!!!!!, how in the hell could that be an improvement?, i'm sick and tired of having to hear every year that "all we need to do is play well the rest of the season and gain momentum into next year"... its all ways "Next year"!!!!!!. After so many years of mediocrity, and all we can say is next year. Just take a looksie at what is angering me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1993: 4-12

1994: 3-13

1995: 6-10

1996: 9-7

1997: 8-7-1

1998: 6-10

1999: 10-6*

2000: 8-8

2001: 8-8

2002: 7-9

2003: 5-11

2004: 6-10

2005: ? (Who the hell knows) :doh:

* went to playoffs

we're pretty much done this year...might as well give the Broncos a good draft pick since they beat the Cowboys! I don't think we'll win another game this year...I'm soo pissed off right now...that I hope the Cowboys whip us (i.e. 37-0). I'm throwing in the towel for this year. If I had a choice between who to knock out of the playoffs Giants or Cowboys...I would have to say the Giants!

Archived