Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dont Start Crying And Blaming Gibbs!

GoForIt

We strait up went toe to toe with a scoring machine and this game was lost by only Casey the holding machine Robutt. We were in field goal range, Hall would of made the 40 yard kick and thanks to a vets useless holding call at the 20 yard line he lost this game and NOBODY ELSE DID!!! So dont start your crying about trading coaches, QB's or Portis. (This loss goes to Casey and Nobody else)

This loss was because of only one man! Casey the holding machine Robutt!!! We was in field goal range at the 25 yard line and there was no need to tackle anyone on the defense! We went toe to toe with a scoring machine and Thank You Casey for losing this game! Yes strait up you blew this game for us and made us all sick, IDIOT! It wasnt Gibbs, it wasnt Brunell, it wasnt Portis, its all on Casey and hope you feel sicker then us fans, you earned it.

i have to disagree , we play scared every week and LOVE gibbs but people cant make a new excuse for him every week , how would you put this loss only on rabach? did he miss several tackles on Lt's 30 yard TD run , or did he miss tackles on LTs 40 yard TD run in OT ? did he choose to pass on 3rd and 2 and run on 3rd and 14 ? did he drop wide open passes like our starting TE? there are a lot of things wrong and it starts with coaching

i LOVE joe gibbs, but he blew it.

as a coach he is as much to blame as the players, and if you don't believe me, ask him and he'll tell you the same thing, because he knows it.

you don't play not to lose football as he did with more than 8 minutes to go in a game, i dont care who you are, you cant run a clock out for that long

We strait up went toe to toe with a scoring machine and this game was lost by only Casey the holding machine Robutt. We were in field goal range, Hall would of made the 40 yard kick and thanks to a vets useless holding call at the 20 yard line he lost this game and NOBODY ELSE DID!!! So dont start your crying about trading coaches, QB's or Portis. (This loss goes to Casey and Nobody else)

I get what you are saying, but the fact is, the 4th quarter play calling is absolutely atrocious, and this coming from a hay-uge Gibbs fan who never, ever, ever thought any such blasphemous thought would ever leave my lips.

Something has to be done about it. Now.

Listen I love the man for the past, but most people are coming to realize that this man is no savior. In fact no coach is a savior, I was mad at the people who thought we would instantly become superior when we got Spurrier and I was mad when people thought we would instantly become good under gibbs. Cutting Gibbs slack for playing scarred though is a tired act, and most people here ain't ready to follow you for it

you can blame who ever you want to but if Joe Gibbs didnt want Casey Raback on the field then he wouldnt have held. The buck stops with Joe Gibbs. Many of the players that are screwing up are the players that he brought in. If we win, Joe Gibbs gets the credit so if we lose he can take the blame. Thats just the way it is.

We had something like 6 consecutive 3 and outs with a 7 point lead. We were up 17-7 with a chance to put the nail in the coffin. All we needed was a touchdown. What happens? 3 and out. I'm sorry, but this uncreative and predictable playcalling that has me telling my brother what we're running every down and I see San Diego gestering what we're running every down has me sick of it. We are a one trick pony, and that one trick isn't tricking anyone anymore. Please open up the playbook Gibbs!

Hypocrite media! Afraid they might lose their media pass. They were too scared to ask Mr. Gibbs why he plays to lose week after week. Enough of this stupid i love Joe Gibbs lines, keep that for your wife or girlfriend. what have you done for me lately, Mr Gibbs?

I love Gibbs, but if you think his conservative play calling had nothing to do with this loss, you're mistaken. The chargers never stopped going to LT, where was Santana, did he catch a plane back to the U, because he should have been the one getting the ball late in the game, especially when we went to the pass.

Something has to be done about it. Now.

Its too late unless Gibbs falls on the sword and retires. Otherwise we are stuck with him. Thats right I said stuck. Its obvious he no longer has the nerve for the job that is at hand. He craps the bed every time we are close and save for a few lucky plays against Dallas and a big FG miss against Seattle this team is 3-8. Gibbs is 11-16 in his return. You think Marty Ball would be showed the patience we have with the old crow?

Gibbs will be back next year. And we will pay for it.

casey rabach is an IDIOT. He lost us this game.not gibbs not royal.HE DID.

WRONG! Have you watched the past few games? The playcalling when we have the lead DRASTICALLY changes, and THAT lost the games. Sorry, you CAN"T go to conservative playcalling when you're only up by 3 or 7. And Joe Gibbs is the playcaller, so I guess I'm criticizing him, so BOO-HOO-HOO. Flame on.

i agree that the playcalling was just plain stupid in the 2nd half in general. I just cant understand why the playbook changes so much once we have a lead. i dont. know how many times we ran the stretch play so both sides in the second half. the stretch play has to me set up with this team are o line isnt good enough to do it consistantly. we should of pounded the ball in and then go with the stretch but what do i know im no NFL head coach. Also in teh late mintues the we had a crucial 3rd down and the camera spotted Marty and he yelled "BOOTLEG" they knew it was coming its one they blitzed to brunell's blind side. come on gibbs that was terrible im sick of calling our own plays before it happens. I thought hte first half was great we were coming off with differnt plays with different formations and they couldnt stop it. Suddenly when we get the lead it all changes and we run the same bland plays. im sick of it

Archived