Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Very Simple Now... Win out or watch playoffs from the house

neilclarke

Simple now.... Win out or watch playoffs from the house.... No room for error left. Still think 10-6 wins the division but that means we go on the road and win at St. Louis & Arizona (definitely possible) and win at home against Dallas and NY Giants, then go on the road and win in Philly..... That's the only way... Maybe I'm a homer, but holding out hope we can do that.

But I do believe the only way we make the playoffs is by winning the division... We are out as a wild card.

not going to happen, even if we sweep Dallas I won't be happy.. I really don't know what it is with this team but to make the playoffs once in 13 seasons is pathetic. This team has no heart, they are undiscipline and not aggressive enough on offense to win. I just don't know what else to say.

not going to happen, even if we sweep Dallas I won't be happy.. I really don't know what it is with this team but to make the playoffs once in 13 seasons is pathetic. This team has no heart, they are undiscipline and not aggressive enough on offense to win. I just don't know what else to say.

Yeah I agree. We could very easily be 8-3 right now, or better! 3 straight games we should have won and lost. We had 4th quarter leads in all three and we lose. I don't know if its coaching or just not executing but it sucks and I am sick of it and sick of this time playing pathetically. If we lose to St. Louis I say to hell with trying to finish with a winning record and play Campbell. Robert Royal pack your bags and leave.

The only chance we have is going 5-0 and getting help. We definitely don't deserve it.

If a team goes 5-0 when the pressure is on i think they would deserve it.

Against St. Louis next week shouldnt be such an easy game depending on which of their QB's play. Against Arizona should be an easy game but you new know. Its going to be hard to win both the games against the cowboys and giants even though they are at home. I think the game against philly shouldnt be that hard of a game without T.O. playing and mcnabb out if im not mistaken he had surgery.

Archived