Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fire The Punter He's Horrible

OldTownFan

He really does suck, he blew the game, we could never give SD bad feild position, we were always backed up because they hade good feild position and a compitent punter.

Had we had a better punter, they would be out of range on that 48 yarder, and we would have won. Bring back Groom, or any one.

Royal and Frost need to be cut ASAP! This was another disgusting loss. I am sick and tired of this pathetic Defense and an Offense that can never get a first down to end a ballgame. If Casey Rabach had both hands tied behind his back Portis could still gain a yard. This **** cost the game!

Yep, he sucks. He won't be around next year. At least i hope . I am not liking John Hall's kick offs either. Hall doesn't have the booming leg we need for kicking off. Most evident in overtime today. you can't let the opposition start on the 35 time after time.

Our kicking game sucks period. Hall's kickoffs are always short, and Frost's punting is pathetic to say the least. How in God's name did we cut Andy Groom? Bring back Nick Novak to at least kickoff. I'm tired of seeing our opponents starting from their own 40 yard line every time we kick off.

Frost really does suck. He should be gone. He had a few <40 yd punts which is HORRIBLE. He can't kick a 50 yarder it seems even at his best. Considering the offense kept having 3 and outs and gibbs like playing conservative, a good punter is needed.

Maybe I jinxed the team, early in the game, I said to my wife the nfl should make the roster limit 54 so you can carry an extra kicker only. I said this because frost has not had a decent punt since he got here and why did we cut novak, john hall is still hurt, I watch kickers in the game because that's what I did in college. We could use the extra roster spot for a power kicker who is a good punter and a long yardage FG kicker.

I think it's sad how Gibbs and Co. keep making the wrong choices. It seems apparent to me that we should have kept Novak and I remember other posters saying that before. At least until Hall wasn't obviously injured anymore. Groom, while not great, was better than this absolute loser we have at punter now. I must add that good punters stay in the league and this guy was just hanging out. At least Groom had the excuse that he was still young and inconsistent.

Archived