Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone have that feeling Skins will step up today?

GoForIt

This game is a must win for one reason, because the Skins are playing it like there first playoff game. Even though its an AFC team, and a hot one to add, a win today proves to the players they can still beat the best in the business.

We have been hurt all year and still beat some #1 teams, I just have a feeling these new guys will step it up. If Joe Gibbs and many Skins say Taylor Jacobs is a beast, then take it to the bank. He will be in game shape and not fresh off the bench like last week.

I just have a feeling this team is about to unleash new stars today, and our main ones turn up the heat. This is the time of the year when a team finds there true identity and builds momentum for the playoffs, and if we want to win the East, it starts right here today. :point2sky

Well, last week I felt like it was going to be a letdown and it was. This week, I have the exact opposite feeling.

Im with you, I have a feeling were about to get on a roll with our starting D finaly playing and our O putting a chip on there shoulder.

Everyone says that we cant rush 100 yards against the Chargers, I dont buy that but if so, then lets throw for 400 and 4 touchdowns.

Win and take advantage of the field position battle and you'll have a better chance of outperforming the Chargers. Like I mentioned in my first post, our kickoff coverage is, in my opinion, the achilles heel of this team. Our PK has just recovered from a hip injury and he's not at 100%, so his kickoffs don't have the distance and hang time needed to keep the KR from crossing the 30-yard line. People have been talking about containing LT, Gates and Brees and exploiting our secondary, but you should pay attention to special teams -- our weakness is your strength.

Archived