Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many will be at the game Sunday?

dcsmooth

I will be there with my 12 year old daughter! That's right, daughter! She has to be the most knowledgeable 12 year old Redskins fan around. Not just because she's my daughter but as I talk with her and listens to the knowledge wherewith she speaks, it leaves me surprise yet, proud.

I've told her I hope she marries someone that's a football (Redskins) fan. Anyone else would not be good for her. We will be in Section 306 cheering our tails off!!! See ya there, Skins fan :cool:

Section- other side of the planet, Row- Computer chair.... Damn you all with ya.....ya......fancy tickets, and ya......ya......ya seats and such, and ya.....OH, GO TO HELL!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ITS OK MAN THIS IS ONLY BY 3RD GAME EVER. I JUST STARTED GOING TO THE GAMES. HOPE TO GO TO EVERY ONE THE REMAINDER OF THIS YEAR AND NEXT

I will be there with my 12 year old daughter! That's right, daughter! She has to be the most knowledgeable 12 year old Redskins fan around. Not just because she's my daughter but as I talk with her and listens to the knowledge wherewith she speaks, it leaves me surprise yet, proud.

I've told her I hope she marries someone that's a football (Redskins) fan. Anyone else would not be good for her. We will be in Section 306 cheering our tails off!!! See ya there, Skins fan :cool:

That's great man. My daughter will be three in January, and already, any time she sees anything to do with football she says, "Look Daddy! Dat Wedskins!"

I would still love her if she wasn't a Skins fan in training. Just, not as much. ;)

That's great man. My daughter will be three in January, and already, any time she sees anything to do with football she says, "Look Daddy! Dat Wedskins!"

I would still love her if she wasn't a Skins fan in training. Just, not as much. ;)

yeah man i have a 4yr old will be 5 in january, 4th to be eaxact and she loves the skins. when i watch college football and she see floprida state she thinks its the skins as well so funny.

i also have her trained, she will be like touchdown when we score and befor the games i ask her what time it is and her reply is "its game time" lol

i also have a 1 yr old be 2 in july. i just started on him but u can be sure every peice of clothing he has is redskins lol.

yeah man i have a 4yr old will be 5 in january, 4th to be eaxact and she loves the skins. when i watch college football and she see floprida state she thinks its the skins as well so funny.

i also have her trained, she will be like touchdown when we score and befor the games i ask her what time it is and her reply is "its game time" lol

i also have a 1 yr old be 2 in july. i just started on him but u can be sure every peice of clothing he has is redskins lol.

Clearly I'm not the only who's :owned: by Daddy's little girl.

:cheers:

Section- other side of the planet, Row- Computer chair.... Damn you all with ya.....ya......fancy tickets, and ya......ya......ya seats and such, and ya.....OH, GO TO HELL!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanx for the response... that was funny, ya...Ya...Ya!

Archived