Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Players of the game prediction!

dcsmooth

On Offense: I am going out on the limb and say... It will be Clinton Portis! Although he fumbled twice against the Raiders, I believe he will have a good game against the Chargers; 25 carries for a 123 yards and (2) touchdown.

On Defense: Lavar Arrington and Sean Taylor! I believe Arrington will have (2) sacks and (10) tackles, (3) for a lost of yards. Taylor will receive (2) int. and cause a number of dropped passes.

Read'em and weep!

Look out... here comes the San Diego Charge-less! :laugh:

I think the Cowboys showed in Week 1 how to beat the Chargers defense and it is through the air. The trick is getting the protection down, and that is what Dallas was able to do that day.

I don't see the Redskins being able to run that well against a 3-4 committed to the run first.

Portis is going to have to get carries to keep things honest, but I am not looking for more than 70-80 yards from him.

So, if Brunell throws for 250 yards and 2 touchdowns I think that will be an indication the Redskins were in the game from start to finish.

If he has 2 interceptions or gets sacked 5-6 times the Redskins are going to lose this game by double digits.

i think the whole team plays well. brunnel has a flawless game with about 200 yards passing and maybe 1 or 2 td's. think portis will have 80-100 yards with 1 td and both colley and moss have 70+ yards recieving. i will also say watch out for farris our new 3rd reciever. this boy can play and i was upsett when we let him go.

on d i think its just a solid effort like we had last week. i expect to keep lt in check say 80 yards or so and gates will get some catches and be a non factor. i think brees will throw atleast 1 int.

skins win by 3

i think the whole team plays well. brunnel has a flawless game with about 200 yards passing and maybe 1 or 2 td's. think portis will have 80-100 yards with 1 td and both colley and moss have 70+ yards recieving. i will also say watch out for farris our new 3rd reciever. this boy can play and i was upsett when we let him go.

on d i think its just a solid effort like we had last week. i expect to keep lt in check say 80 yards or so and gates will get some catches and be a non factor. i think brees will throw atleast 1 int.

skins win by 3

If they win by 3 good but I hope they win by much much more! :D

If the other receivers step up their game, it could take the double team off a Santana Moss and he could have a breakout game, (6) catches, 125 yards and (2) touchdowns.

With all due respect, if that's the "breakout" game you're waiting for, he "broke out" in week two; and then some. I agree with you completely though that someone needs to really emerge as a #2 (I mean besides Cooley).

I hope all you guys predicting sacks and interceptions are dead on. We desperately need some of both. I don't care who gets them. Just somebody! Give me some BIG PLAYS on D!

And please, dear God in heaven, be with Walt Harris today. Help him to step up, wrap up and throw down LT on the inevitable screen passes that will be coming his way. Walt! You can do eet!!!

I heard Portis was ill. And the Chargers have a tough run D. So Porits will have his work cut out for him.

I think it'll be either Brunell or Moss on offense.

But it really doesn't matter as long as the team plays well and wins. That's the important thing.

I just want us to win. I don't care who gets the credit. Just win baby!

I heard Portis was ill. And the Chargers have a tough run D. So Porits will have his work cut out for him.

I think it'll be either Brunell or Moss on offense.

But it really doesn't matter as long as the team plays well and wins. That's the important thing.

I just want us to win. I don't care who gets the credit. Just win baby!

Illnesses are usually listed on the injury reports and I didn't see Portis on there. Hopefully you caught wind of an empty rumor. With Betts questionable, we need Portis as close to 100% as possible.

Illnesses are usually listed on the injury reports and I didn't see Portis on there. Hopefully you caught wind of an empty rumor. With Betts questionable, we need Portis as close to 100% as possible.

He's on my fantasy football team and they had it listed in his news column. It said he was listed on the report from Thanksgiving. Must've had some stale Turky or mom's casaroll. :silly:

Edit: check this out if it'll let ya...

http://30509021384.football.nfl.com/players/player/news/302215

Archived