Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is There a way to wastch a skins game on my computer?

santanamoss89

Usually on sundays Redskins games aren't televised in my area. Most of the Time my family goes to my uncles house and watches the game there cause he has NFL Sunday Ticket. But this week he won't be home and i have no way to watch the game. does anyone know if it is possible to watch a skins game on my computer without having to pay $$$ for it?

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

i hear ya man i dont have sunday ticket and neither does anyone else i know that is a skins fan...most of the time i get stuck watching the little football helmets move across the board and the written plays on nfl.com i think the only person i know that shares my pain is the kid from england on here :doh:

Can't you get into bars as long as you don't drink? Do that.

The person I feel bad for is my dad. He would definitely be in a bar watching the steelers game every week, but he has asthma and has problems when he's around smoke. So, I'm left watching the skins at home, and listening to him grumble about the crappy selection of games on our TV.

i hear ya man i dont have sunday ticket and neither does anyone else i know that is a skins fan...most of the time i get stuck watching the little football helmets move across the board and the written plays on nfl.com i think the only person i know that shares my pain is the kid from england on here :doh:

Thats usually what i have to do watch the little helmets...

Can't you get into bars as long as you don't drink? Do that.

The person I feel bad for is my dad. He would definitely be in a bar watching the steelers game every week, but he has asthma and has problems when he's around smoke. So, I'm left watching the skins at home, and listening to him grumble about the crappy selection of games on our TV.

I can get into bars. But probably since i don't live that close to D.C. the bar wouldn't have the skins game on.

I can get into bars. But probably since i don't live that close to D.C. the bar wouldn't have the skins game on.

All sports bars across the country have every game. Most sport bars serve more than 50% of their gross revenue in food services which means that underaged kids can enter. Just go in and order lunch or an appetizer and eat slowly!

Thats me!! Although there are sometimes radio stations thatll broadcast free from the internet...so i do try that...otherwise its gamecenter im afraid.:(

Archived