Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chargers to beat the Redskins, easiest game to predict this week....

Tom [Giants fan]

The skins today are like a wounded dog! When backed against a wall, they come out fierce and fighting to the death. I have a good feeling today, and I am decked out in all my gear, and our boys need to make a last stand like General Custer did! Lets go Skins and make all of the analysts eat crow and get back into the division hunt! HTTR! :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

The skins today are like a wounded dog! When backed against a wall, they come out fierce and fighting to the death. I have a good feeling today, and I am decked out in all my gear, and our boys need to make a last stand like General Custer did! Lets go Skins and make all of the analysts eat crow and get back into the division hunt! HTTR! :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

Custer lost that battle. I have a bad feeling about this game. I can't see us winning today. Our team has been getting worse not better and I can't blame anyone for picking the Chargers today. Only a Redskin homer would pick the Skins today. We have played like crap the last 5 games.

Just when you think this team is going to turn the corner they take a step backwards. This season has been the most painfull season for a very long time for me. I can see that we are so close to getting over the hump but as always we trip and stumble and fall flat on our face. We will be lucky to go 9-7 this year and I think 8-8 is where we will finish.

What I don't understand is, what happened to the Skins' offense? Moss was on pace for a crazy year. It seems that defenses caught up to them quickly. And Brunell went from the best QB in the NFC East to maybe the third best. It was a quick and weird turn the Skins' offense has taken. And I'm surprised by their defensive play. Maybe injuries have done something? I don't keep up to date on their injury status but has there been a lot of injuries on defense?

']What I don't understand is' date=' what happened to the Skins' offense? Moss was on pace for a crazy year. It seems that defenses caught up to them quickly. And Brunell went from the best QB in the NFC East to maybe the third best. It was a quick and weird turn the Skins' offense has taken. And I'm surprised by their defensive play. Maybe injuries have done something? I don't keep up to date on their injury status but has there been a lot of injuries on defense?[/quote']

Our o-line is letting defenses put too much pressure on brunnell. SO he is under heat and either throws it away or fumbles :doh:

Tom you are right. I personally think it is our turnovers which seems to amount to at least 2 critical ones per game and then the obvious. We are giving up the big plays on D for 20 yards or more at least 4 times a game. And finally the O line has sucked the last 5 games and Brunell has been hurried, pushed, sacked and fumbled.

Archived