Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Look at the records

dcoles11

Have you guys noticed just how tough our scheduel has turned out to be?

Look at these records.

Bears 7-3

Cowboys 7-4

Seahawks 8-2

Broncos 9-2

Chiefs 6-4

49ers 2-8

Giants 7-3

Eagles 4-6

Bucs 7-3

Raiders 4-6

thats 61-41, 20 games over .500

The only game we've lost that we could not have won was the Giant game of cource.

After the Raider game I was pretty upset and down on the team but this is definately an approved team from the last few years.

I live in North Carolina so I remember that year the Panthers went the Super Bowl and they played every game close like us, difference is they won most of their close games.

Maybe that means they were better than we are, but to win close games you gotta get breaks, sometimes its not how good you are, its just being lucky.

I'm just hoping like hell for a win this Sunday so our games in December will have meaning.

P.S.

I was banned for 5 days and I have absolutely no idea why. I emailed the forum and never got an answer. Has anyone else ever had this problem?

P.S.

I was banned for 5 days and I have absolutely no idea why. I emailed the forum and never got an answer. Has anyone else ever had this problem?

This is a false statement. I personally answered your e-mail as to why.

This is a false statement. I personally answered your e-mail as to why.

Please send it again because I never got it, or feel free to post it for everyone to see I don't mind. I'm really just curious because I do not know what I did. If I did something wrong I will apologize and not do it again.

good post.....

So you critize my post about how our scheduel has turned out to be a monster, being that we've played the leaders of 5 different divisions.

There are plenty of thoughtless and pointless post around, much more so than this one, if you don't like it don't read it and definately don't post a reply to it, thats just common sense.

IS this Lavar posting? I seem to recall his defense that he had never been told why he wasn't playing and Gibbs said he had specifically let Lavar know why? :)

hahaha I'm looking for it as we speak by the search option. I honestly don't remember doing it, I know if I did it it was after the Raider game in a fit of anger. I apologize for it, just like to see it, driving me crazy.

So you critize my post about how our scheduel has turned out to be a monster, being that we've played the leaders of 5 different divisions.

There are plenty of thoughtless and pointless post around, much more so than this one, if you don't like it don't read it and definately don't post a reply to it, thats just common sense.

I did't think he was critisizing your post at all...

I did't think he was critisizing your post at all...

he may not have been, he edited it from what it orginially was. At first it just said "good post...."

I guess I figured that since he didn't have anything to add he was just being sarcastic, but I apologize if that wasn't his intent.

Check your PM's.

I found it and it was a complete misunderstanding.

Post that got me banned

NOOOOOOOOO we should stick with Brunell so we can finish 8-8 instead of 6-10. We don't need to start preparing for the future, that would be insane, Brunell is only 36 for god sakes.

We should let Brunell QB this below average team to 8-8 seasons until he retires then turn the QB position over to Ramsey or Campbell after they haven't played a snap for 2 years.

*word that got me banned starts with an S* you and your logical thinking.

I guess whether you are being sarcastic dosen't matter but honestly anyone that reads this should get the fact that I was completely agreeing with the guy and pointing that out by saying he had logical thinking.

I apologize for it anyway.

If you break that schedule in half, we were 3-2 after 5 games against teams who now have a combined 37-24 record, and 2 of those games were at home. The second "half" of the season, we've gone 2-3 against teams who now have a 24-26 combined record, and 3 of those games were at home.

Could be worse, DColes you could have been banned for 4 games, told to go home, and TK (the Coach) could have told you the checks in the mail after those 4 games though...by the way you'll be up for free agency so you can play for another team next year too...Merry Christmas T.O. Everyone deserves a second chance...except for Ramsey of course. With that said, here's to a hopeful victory Sunday.

Sincerely,

Joe King

:cheers:

HTTR!!!

If you break that schedule in half, we were 3-2 after 5 games against teams who now have a combined 37-24 record, and 2 of those games were at home. The second "half" of the season, we've gone 2-3 against teams who now have a 24-26 combined record, and 3 of those games were at home.

Actually the combined record of our first 5 opponents is 37-15 not 37-24.

We've played 5 teams that lead their division. Giants (I know thats a given), Bucs, Bears, Seahawks, and Broncos.

Thats a pretty hellaish scheduel. Most divisions have one team that everyone just pounds on, you know teams like the Jets, Texans, 49ers, Packers, Saints, ect......there is no easy team in our division. The Eagles are struggling but thats not exactly like having the Texans role into town.

I don't think we'd be talking about the undefeated Colts right now if they played the same scheduel.

DCOLES, You couldnt be any more right!! The guys of sports radio and on tv have never mentioned any of the sort! That ticks me off! The only person that gave us any props was Coach Didka. He said it right that "nobody wants to give Washington any love...they will make the playoffs" Good Post DCOLES11!!!

Hey Dcoles11, We were both banned for insulting language. I feel a warning from TK would of been prudent, however, we did break the rules, and TK must have been in a bad mood after the game like the rest of us. It's over, I emailed you to clear the air, its all good, no hard feelings.

Hey Dcoles11, We were both banned for insulting language. I feel a warning from TK would of been prudent, however, we did break the rules, and TK must have been in a bad mood after the game like the rest of us. It's over, I emailed you to clear the air, its all good, no hard feelings.

TK needs to be more responsible when deciding to ban someone.

How many post out there have someone calling another person an idiot or stupid, they don't get banned. I really don't see how what I said is any worse than calling someone an idiot, I didn't cuss, and heck I was being sarcastic.

I just read a post where someone stated that "people that are giving up on the season now are probably the same way in life, losers."

I don't want the guy banned but are you telling me thats not insulting language?

TK needs to be more responsible when deciding to ban someone.

How many post out there have someone calling another person an idiot or stupid, they don't get banned. I really don't see how what I said is any worse than calling someone an idiot, I didn't cuss, and heck I was being sarcastic.

I just read a post where someone stated that "people that are giving up on the season now are probably the same way in life, losers."

I don't want the guy banned but are you telling me thats not insulting language?

here's a though- how about you stop talking about our mods- and take it up with them. i've gotten banned plenty of times -all from TK. he bans you for a reason- you dont like it, then dont come here. and last time i checked, being called an idiot or a moron isn't as bad as "S**** you and your logical thinking". i've no problem with your posts, but don't criticize the mods publically- there's a reason why the PM feature was invented.

Archived