Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm starting to think we're cursed

Warhead36

Look at Champ Bailey.

He makes his living getting burned by the Cowboys as a Skin. Rocket Ismail, Joey Galloway, you name it, Bailey's been burned by it.

He goes to Denver and BAM he takes a pick all the way and virtually shuts the Cowboys down.

:dallasuck but are we cursed?

Look at Champ Bailey.

He makes his living getting burned by the Cowboys as a Skin. Rocket Ismail, Joey Galloway, you name it, Bailey's been burned by it.

He goes to Denver and BAM he takes a pick all the way and virtually shuts the Cowboys down.

His pick came on an out route that was innacurate and he jumped it. Later, they set him up on an out and up and he bit HARD -- Keyshawn flew right by him for a score. Champ has always been a gambler -- makes a great play - then gives one up. He hasnt changed :dallasuck

Bailey is the same player he was in Washington. It's good and bad. He's going to make some great plays and he does primarily keep WRs to low numbers for the day. He's also got Lynch back there keeping things in order. I love having CP and I don't miss Champ.

Look at Champ Bailey.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while :D

we were cursed, the day that Norville got off the plane but that demon's been exorcised..... as usual the fans (or most of them) are behind the curve, JG has made huge improvements here that will pay dividends in years to come. Rome wasn't built in a day y'all, in fact if I'm not mistaken that original Roman team sucked for years until they picked Julius Ceaser in the first round.........

I don't think that Champ looked that good today. The interception was good, but Keyshawn was having fun with him out there.

it was darrent williams that keyshawn was playing games w/, not champ.

keyshawns td was just the perfect call against the defense on that particular play. champ, as good as he can be, isn't going to cover a wr screen and a fly route on the same play.

only if you believe that you're cursed if you have a minus 11 turnover ratio and that the lack of defensive turnovers is unrelated to a pass rush.

If they can't pressure Brees Sunday we can't win. And blitzing with cbs like Harris out there is risky.

But the offense has a chance to rebound -- the Chargers give up some yards and points.

Look at Champ Bailey.

Apparently you missed it when TO toasted his ass earlier this year..

Archived