Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Thanksgiving As Dallas Chokes On Turducken (Merged & re-titled)

FightForOldDC21

What do you mean what am I talking about? You are not up on your 'Skins history? Robert Green man, early 90s running back?

Another one for you, and this will show you that Dallas fans have no problem giving credit where credit is due ...wide receiver Anthony Allen was the best replacement player during the strike year of '87!!

I also don't believe for one second that Albert Connell really stole that money out of Deuce McAllister's locker, it's a conspiracy!!

Bitter, bitter loss. Sorry jbc. Glad you've been able to come to a Redskins board to express you 'pain'.

Dallas has been expected to take the Division since Philly's downfall.

I'd say this game makes that prospect suspicious, at best.

Bitter, bitter loss. Sorry jbc. Glad you've been able to come to a Redskins board to express you 'pain'.

Atleast we are in the race, you guys are an afterthought, and your gonna be dead after sunday.

Read what was written instead of what you WANT to read... "you guys are an afterthought, and your gonna be dead after sunday"

Hope I've made it easier for you.

You started with "You guys ARE an afterthought," perhaps grammar isn't your strong point, but ARE is saying that we are, at this point in time, an after thought.

Then you added that we're going to be dead after Sunday, which is a bit of incorrect foreshadowing.

You started with "You guys ARE an afterthought," perhaps grammar isn't your strong point, but ARE is saying that we are, at this point in time, an after thought.

Then you added that we're going to be dead after Sunday, which is a bit of incorrect foreshadowing.

What is so hard to understand?? First of all, it was not MY grammar that was wrong... I was agreeing with what was said because I believe what he was trying to say was correct. So don't go correcting my use of the English language, there are plenty of other people on here who need the English Nazi more than me.

Also, it was not me who "added that we're going to be dead after Sunday, which is a bit of incorrect foreshadowing". Incorrect foreshadowing? Don't try to sound smart by mixing adjectives and verbs incorrectly.

Makes that prospect suspicious? :laugh: Shoot, I'll take that! :laugh: According to most on the board, that prospect was downright laughable, the media was needlessly fawning all over Dallas, etc. before the loss yesterday! :laugh: I guess we upgraded to "suspicious prospect" with the loss! :laugh:

What is so hard to understand?? First of all, it was not MY grammar that was wrong... I was agreeing with what was said because I believe what he was trying to say was correct. So don't go correcting my use of the English language, there are plenty of other people on here who need the English Nazi more than me.

Also, it was not me who "added that we're going to be dead after Sunday, which is a bit of incorrect foreshadowing". Incorrect foreshadowing? Don't try to sound smart by mixing adjectives and verbs incorrectly.

Hah. Incorrectly? Right.

Keep spouting off. Nothing you've posted has had even a lick of non-bias and you guys are complaining about us being biased. Comical.

Archived