Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

no playoffs!!

dinzelwashington

Guest sith lord
we know we can get there.. everyone knows we can... then weve been losing.. playoffs on fans and players mind to much.. i know its exciting cause its been a long road.. now that the road is here.. gots to take it one at a time...keep focus, working hard, save the excitement for the end.. patience is the to success

I would agree with you, but haven't we been patient long enough?

I would agree with you, but haven't we been patient long enough?

Precisely, its always 'wait till next year' with this team. I will always be a Skins fan, but I think I speak for all of us when I say were tired of waiting!! I think we've made some huge strides this season but this Raiders game REALLY killed alot of momentum and progress we made, we lose to the Chargers and its not gonna be pretty around here.

we know we can get there.. everyone knows we can... then weve been losing.. playoffs on fans and players mind to much.. i know its exciting cause its been a long road.. now that the road is here.. gots to take it one at a time...keep focus, working hard, save the excitement for the end.. patience is the to success

I don't understand how the title of the thread relates to your post.

I'm just going to expect 8-8 and if they do better then be surprised.

There is no point in expecting this team to win games that it should easily win. At this point I wouldn't be surprised to see them beat SD, and lose to the Rams and Cardinals on the road then beat Dallas and NY at home and lose to the Eagles to finish 8-8.

The Redskins have to win out. Its really that simple. If they don't win all their games, they won't make the playoffs. If they finish 10-6..they could STILL miss out, because they lost to New York and Tampa and their is such a thing as a tiebreaker.

Win 6 in a row RIGHT NOW...or just regroup after the season and start looking for a new QB, a BIG receiver, and pass rushers.

Archived