Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mickalino jumps on the Bandwagon - Why we beat the Chargers...

Mickalino

This is a tough call, because I'm already on record as saying the Skins will lose Sunday, due to the Curse of The Ex-Redskin factor (Marty Schottenheimer)

However, there is another factor at work here. It's this :

The Skins beat teams we're not supposed to beat, and

we lose to the teams that we are supposed to beat.

According to that rule, the Skins win, because we're not supposed to beat the Chargers. Almost everybody is picking the Bolts, and everybody on the Skins is taking this Charger team very seriously. Maybe we take the crappy teams lightly, then dont bring our A-game, and lose. But when we take teams seriously, we play in-focus, disciplined, up to our potential, and win.

I'll take the Skins in an upset.....26-23

What about the Giants? I'm pretty sure no one was saying we were "supposed" to beat them. Or is it that games that are supposed to be close don't count?

Also this theory doesn't take into account the 49er's, who we were supposed to beat, and we did. If your theory were true, we'd be Tampa Bay.

What about the Giants? I'm pretty sure no one was saying we were "supposed" to beat them. Or is it that games that are supposed to be close don't count?

Also this theory doesn't take into account the 49er's, who we were supposed to beat, and we did. If your theory were true, we'd be Tampa Bay.

No football theory is accurate 100% of the time. Football isn't an exact science. But a theory like this one can be accurate a MAJORITY of the time, which I believe it is.

According to the past, the Skins will beat the Chargers and the Rams. Then when they are 7-5 and poised to make a nice playoff run, they will lose to the Cardinals, and make any of the Cardinals' struggling players look like Pro Bowlers. Then when they are out of contention, they will win all the rest of their games.

Archived