Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

with our receivers dropping like flies...

REDPepper

Why don't we start up sean taylor as a receiver again? It seemed like a great idea, but all of a sudden we just stopped, I don't know why, maybe I missed something. With thrash and patten out, all we have left is jacobs and now recently acquired farris and brown, both of whom are pretty much special teams only... why not give taylor a shot?

maybe some of it could be due to the fact Taylor has a high ankle sprain and it takes the whole off-week of a protective boot and electrical stimulation to get #21 on the field to play safety for us :)

the last thing we need to see is Taylor go down in a heap because somebody tackled him low on the ankle.

maybe some of it could be due to the fact Taylor has a high ankle sprain and it takes the whole off-week of a protective boot and electrical stimulation to get #21 on the field to play safety for us :)

the last thing we need to see is Taylor go down in a heap because somebody tackled him low on the ankle.

Exactly correct, can't risk getting Taylor more banged up. :helmet:

1. We need him on defense

2. He can't catch

a. Watch how many INT's he's caught

b. Now go back and look at how many have hit both his hands and he's dropped

I'm not gettin mad at him for droppin those, he's a defender for a reason - he doesn't have good hands.

from what i remember he's only dropped a few, and they were long passes where he was pretty much diving to get

Archived