Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where will Ramsey go?

Dirtbag 28

Ramsey to Coles! Touchdown, J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS! :point2sky

exactly what I was thinking. Pennington is not a sure thing anymore since he's had back to back seasons with major arm injurys that have ended his season so i'm sure they'll try to bring in Ramsey to either compete for the starting job or be a solid backup in case Pennington gets hurt again or can't return back to his old form

Since Patrick will have to renegotiate a deal to facilitate a trade, he will have something to say about the matter. I think he'd like Detroit the best of the teams likely be interested.

The dome offers better conditions for passers and a couple of good, young receivers.

was thinking the same thing but you got it wrong

Ramsey to Coles! Touchdown,:jetssuck:

More like...

Ramsey to Coles...INTERCEPTION.

In seriousness, I think Ramsey will end up being a Redskin for one more year. Gibbs values QB depth and Ramsey is still a solid #2 QB. We won't get enough to make it worth trading him.

I doubt he'll be a redskin. He'll probably go to another team and take them to the super bowl.

Probally but i think were gonna trade him to the followin teams...:D

Miami

Cleveland

Baltimore

New York Jets

Detroit

Tennessee

Green Bay, Buffalo and MAYBE Minnisota if they trade daunte culpepper to the cardinals which there have been rumors to reunite with denny green.

Probally but i think were gonna trade him to the followin teams...:D

Miami

Cleveland

Baltimore

New York Jets

Detroit

Tennessee

Green Bay, Buffalo and MAYBE Minnisota if they trade daunte culpepper to the cardinals which there have been rumors to reunite with denny green.

Wow, we're gonna trade ONE GUY to all those teams? What, are they gonna cut him up like King Solomon did?

If next year is the last year of his contract, he stays. I cannot believe all these ridiculous, completely, terribly, horribly, incompetent trade scenarios I keep reading out here. Wake up, folks. Turn off the Playstation and get into real life.

Ramsey for Abraham straight up! Ramsey for Rivers straight up! :doh: It just makes me laugh. How can anyone who follows football, even casually, think something so ridiculous could ever, ever happen?

Sorry. I just get so frustrated. I check ages of the people posting and can't believe some of the things I am reading out here come from grown adults who are supposed to have some sense of reality.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

:cheers:

since the Redskins and Jets seem to trade players back and forth all the time, I think he will probably end up wearing green and white :)

only this time I don't want to trade Ramsey straight up for a player, I want the draft picks to replenish the cupboard from the trade to move up for Campbell.

Archived