Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nooo, Brunell didn't practice today

BayouBrave86

Gibbs is not going to bring in Ramsey unless Brunell is clearly hurting in the game. I agree with some other posters here that I don't see Ramsey being the answer to the problems the team has had with turnovers and mistakes. Ramsey at times has been a mistake-machine in the pocket, both throwing bad picks and fumbling the ball when hit.

Gibbs is not going to bring in Ramsey unless Brunell is clearly hurting in the game. I agree with some other posters here that I don't see Ramsey being the answer to the problems the team has had with turnovers and mistakes. Ramsey at times has been a mistake-machine in the pocket, both throwing bad picks and fumbling the ball when hit.

So in other words, Brunell has but a slight advantage over Ramsey when it comes to turning over the ball, being he does lose the ball when hit on a regular bassis as we've seen this season.

My fear is that Brunell could be injured worse early in the game, and Gibbs will not put in a healthy Ramsey. As others have also said, Marks play drops off greatly when his legs are hurtin, and we need this game to keep our hopes for post season play alive.

This is the exact reason why Gibbs didn't trade Ramsey when the Jets came calling. One bad plant and MB pulls the groin and he's done for the game. While Ramsey didn't play as well as MB during pre season he did show glimpses that he understood what was suppose to happen with the offense. I understand why people maybe worried about MB but Ramsey maybe the best backup QB in the game today. All is not lost if Ramsey has to play.

:gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

Seriously, how many people really thought Brunell would make it through the entire season?

Mark Brunell is not durable enough, nor is he healthy enough to make it through the grind of an NFL schedule without recuperation. This is apparent in the offenses and specifically Brunell's decline as the season has gone on. The best thing for the team if Gibbs truly believes Brunell is the answer, is to let Brunell heal for a few weeks and allow Ramsey to take over the reigns. At the current rate, Brunell's play is bringing to team slowly down in a fashion that is almost not noticable, but will one day hit the team and the fans like a ton of bricks.

Archived