Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats the oldest women(age difference) you've been with?

Stophovr6

Um, you guys are scaring me with the kids thing. I don't want kids. We'll see where things go but I'm hoping this is just a fun time relationship, nothing serious. Im oughta here in a year. Gotta move back east, this coast is too weird.
Plenty of older women don't want kids, and plenty of young ones do, so there's nothing unique here. However, to the extent that an older woman does want to have kids, it would have to happen sooner. That's why I mentioned the kids thing.

Be honorable and don't string her along if she wants to have kids though. That sucks.

Appearance is also important. While my wife is 11 years older than I am, most people think she's 4-6 years younger than she is, while most think I'm 3-4 years older. If your woman looks a lot older (and I know of women who do despite being the same age or younger than their man) than it may be uncomfortable.

I had a strictly physical relationship with a girl that was 35 when I had just turned 21. We worked in a bar together. She had gotten divorced about a year previous, had just bought herself some new boobies, and was quite horny. That was some of the most fun I've ever had, and I learned a lot. The fling went on for a few months until I went on a ski trip for a week. When I came back she had hooked up with a dude that was even younger than me! :doh: :laugh:

I once dated a 39 year old when I was 22. It was a good time. I later dated her 21 year old daughter too.

But that is ancient history, when I was 26, I married a beautiful 21 year old college girl who looks like Angie Harmon (who is married to former NY Giant Jason Sehorn). I have to say younger is better. 5 years and still going.

• 2 months later...

How older women snag younger guys

By Phillip Thompson

RedEye

Posted February 23 2006, 9:44 AM EST

CHICAGO -- Tracy Tedesco is smart -- she spent 20 years as a corporate recruiter.

She's funny -- most professional comedians are, or at least should be.

She's hot -- and she knows it.

At 41, Chicago comedian Tracy Tedesco is beating back guys in their 20s like she was giving away Xboxes.

Tedesco is the definition of an "urban cougar."

The label used to be an unflattering characterization of middle-aged, boy-hungry single women. But as more women shed the traditional taboos about age and dating, the name has been taken on as a badge of empowerment by sexy, older professional women who prefer the physical and spiritual qualities of younger men.

Look no further than the celebrity world for proof that the movement is growing. Some of Hollywood's hottest actresses have taken on younger mates, and a number of male celebrities in TV and music have chosen girlfriends who are several years their senior.

Also called "vets" in some circles, these women are the subject of a book by Valerie Gibson called "Cougar: A Guide for Older Women Dating Younger Men," and a movie in development called "Cougars," about a divorced executive in her 40s who pursues a young stud and falls in love. WGCI (107.5-FM) DJ Howard McGee tackled the topic of older women dating younger men during his radio show this week.

In a Yahoo! Personals survey released in September, 56 percent of women and 51 percent of men said they would date someone 10 years younger than them. (To be a true cougar couple, there has to be an age difference of at least seven years, Gibson told RedEye.) The survey found that slightly more men -- 52 percent -- were willing to date a woman up to 10 years older than them. Several online dating services have sprouted up to capitalize on the trend. One such site, urbancougar.com, touts itself as the definitive source of cougar culture.

Co-founder and President Cash Money acknowledges that some people think of "cougar" as a derogatory stereotype--a woman who's "old, wrinkly, desperate, hooking up with younger dudes because she wasn't able to find a man her age." But that's not the case, he said: "It should be a word of empowerment."

Cougars can be long-term lovers or one-and-dones, flashy or sophisticated, but each is "an independent woman who enjoys the pleasure of younger men because they are no longer interested in men their own age," said Money, 29, who uses that name for business reasons.

The company president once was "prey"--young catch for cougars--and co-founded the site three years ago with a friend as a tongue-in-cheek homage to the women they dated. The site, which is based in San Francisco but has users from across the country, evolved into an online matchmaking service in 2004, he said.

"If you read the site, we're not making fun of cougars by any means," Money said in a phone interview. "Women love it, it brings attention and reinforces this behavior." Now the company is developing a half-hour dark TV comedy about cougars and prey through Warner Bros. Money hopes a pilot will be completed by fall. The surge in cougar couples isn't just a passing fad, Money said.

Barbie Adler of Chicago-based matchmaking company Selective Search agrees. Although most of her clients are men, she said "there is a swing in older women seeking younger counterparts."

"I think older women like that younger men treat them well, are sweeter," Adler said. "Men are definitely captivated by their life experience as well." Conversely, many of Adler's older male clients--"grey panthers" as some call themselves--opt for younger women because they are looking for child-bearers, want trophies or "find it refreshing that younger women have a sunnier outlook on life," she said.

Once the attraction wears off, however, a lot of men find they have little in common with their young wives, she said.

Among cougars, Adler also cautions the marriage-minded and the biological tick-tockers to think carefully about the lifestyle. "Is this really going to last long-term?" she asked.

"There can definitely be a spark in the bedroom between younger guys and older women," she said. "But if an older woman is really looking to settle down, they have to make sure they're not wasting time just for fun."

That is a concern for Tedesco.

She did not expect to be in the position she's in--she wanted to be married and have kids by now. But after dating only older men much of her dating life, something changed when she hit 35.

People began complimenting how young and in shape she looked for her age, including young men who were starting to hit on her more often, she said. "I remember the first guy was 28 years old, walked up to me in a crowd, and I'm looking, I'm like 'Dude, I'm 36.' And then he looked at me like, 'Like I care.'"

Tedesco went on a few dates with him--her first dip into cougardom--"then I realized, why do I care?"

She has dated several younger guys in the past five or six years, including one 24-year-old, when she was 37.

"On my 40th birthday, I hooked up with a 21-year-old. And my friends were like, 'What have you done to this youngster?' "

Tedesco said she didn't set out to target younger men, but reasoned that older men and women share similar traits--busy schedules, personal baggage, changing attitudes--that act as barriers to dating each other. And the well-traveled comedian said there aren't a lot of available older men in the Midwest who are heterosexual and in shape.

"I don't care how hot you are as a chick, by the time you're 40, you realize that a chunk of the guys are gay ... and a chunk are losers living in the basement with big huge guts. Sixty percent are married, and you've got a really limited group that you have to play with," Tedesco said. "And that group has figured it out, because the accountant with the comb-over wearing the leisure suit now has an attitude."

Never had a deep, meaningful relationship with an older woman, but I did have a friend with benefits who was about 10 years older than me. That worked out pretty good with no strings attached. She did get a little mad when I slept with her roommate, but she got over it and things went back to the way they were.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

It wasn't with someone older than me but I sort of had a similar experience. I had been on and off hooking up with this girl for about 3-4 years and one day we're lying in bed, smoking a cig :D (wonder why?) and at that particular time she decides to tell me her best friend has had a crush on me for a year and that I should holler at her. Go figure :whoknows: , damn that was a cool girl. If only I could've hit the trifecta and got the 3rd girl in their little cirlce. Oh well, can't win em all.

When I was 18, (drinking age in NY at the time) I was shooting pool at a bar one night. A very hot little blond came in, and proceeded to kick my but up and down the table for a few hours. All the while, we were drikin and havin fun. I realized she was an older chick, but didn't really care. She asked me if I wanted to catch a bite to eat around 2AM, so I hopped into her car, and we were off. I thought we were gonna hit a dennys or something like that, but she pulled up to a house, and invited me in.

The next morning, as I sat in her kitchen eating steak and eggs with her, her son walked into the kitchen. I dam near died on the spot. My buddy Marty I went to Highschool with never spoke to me again after the screeming and yelling he directed at both of us.

I'll tell ya what, she didn't look over 23, and that's pretty good for a 37 year old devorced mother of two.

PS, my wife is 4 years older then me...................

I went out on a date last night and I think we hit it off pretty good. By pretty good I mean I got her to come home with me. :hump:

Anyways. We seem to have a lot in common and we were very comfortable on our first date which I rarely am. She was funny and she laughed at my jokes and at me. We did talk about the age difference(she is 30), and it doesn't seem to bother either of us.

What about y'all? Do you have any experience dating a woman who is older than you? How did it work out?

One more cause I rock.:hump:

13 years

something about dating girls a few years older than me was a turn-on...maybe it was the "unknown" that got me. In my travels in my younger days I realized that the older women was much EASIER....no worries, no ****ing, less complaing, less demands....they were chill and didnt stress a serious relationship. I guess they grow ripe w/age and they have seen it all and dealt w/it all and just do what they feel w/no feelings/emotion attached...or atleast not as much as someone in their mid 20's would have as compared to early 30's.

Ben Franklin said something like that.

There was the time I gave the sponge bath to the 77 year old with a broken hip. Our eyes met....the soap suds flew....her blue hair shone like the midnight sun.....

Lets just say that firecracker showed me more in the next 3 minutes than I'd learn in a lifetime. I rocked her world, sending her into geriatric spasms the likes of which she hadn't seen since the Hoover Administration.

I'm her Healthcare Power of Attorney now. And although its no longer clear to me whether I'm in it for the money, the occasional intimate moments (when her arthritis isn't flaring up), or just because its the right thing to do, she's the light of my life.

I hope that helps.

Archived