Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats the oldest women(age difference) you've been with?

Stophovr6

I went out on a date last night and I think we hit it off pretty good. By pretty good I mean I got her to come home with me. :hump:

Anyways. We seem to have a lot in common and we were very comfortable on our first date which I rarely am. She was funny and she laughed at my jokes and at me. We did talk about the age difference(she is 30), and it doesn't seem to bother either of us.

What about y'all? Do you have any experience dating a woman who is older than you? How did it work out?

One more cause I rock.:hump:

I went out on a date last night and I think we hit it off pretty good. By pretty good I mean I got her to come home with me. :hump:

Anyways. We seem to have a lot in common and we were very comfortable on our first date which I rarely am. She was funny and she laughed at my jokes and at me. We did talk about the age difference(she is 30), and it doesn't seem to bother either of us.

What about y'all? Do you have any experience dating a woman who is older than you? How did it work out?

One more cause I rock.:hump:

My wife is 11 years older than me. When I was about your age, I dated two different women around 30 years old too. If you love her, the age difference won't matter.

You DO however need to be honest with yourself in terms of what you and she want regarding kids though, because you're much closer to the "deadline". Obviously, that's not so much of a concern for the first date, but if you keep dating it's a conversation you need to have.

Never had a deep, meaningful relationship with an older woman, but I did have a friend with benefits who was about 10 years older than me. That worked out pretty good with no strings attached. She did get a little mad when I slept with her roommate, but she got over it and things went back to the way they were.

Never had a deep, meaningful relationship with an older woman, but I did have a friend with benefits who was about 10 years older than me. That worked out pretty good with no strings attached. She did get a little mad when I slept with her roommate, but she got over it and things went back to the way they were.

lol u da man :D

I don't know, I'd be weary of those biological clocks. I hear things could get pretty funky when that alarm goes off. If it gets more serious and you don't mind starting to think about kids 3-4 years before you would otherwise - more power to ya!

something about dating girls a few years older than me was a turn-on...maybe it was the "unknown" that got me. In my travels in my younger days I realized that the older women was much EASIER....no worries, no ****ing, less complaing, less demands....they were chill and didnt stress a serious relationship. I guess they grow ripe w/age and they have seen it all and dealt w/it all and just do what they feel w/no feelings/emotion attached...or atleast not as much as someone in their mid 20's would have as compared to early 30's.

Was involved for awhile with a woman when I was 27 who had just turned 46 (and looked 35). Age was an issue at first for her, but was forgotten fairly quickly. I am no longer with her, but we are still good friends. Only problem is now her and my wife are also good friends and they sit and compare notes *gulp*

wow what a stud you are!

uh, usually it is 30 year old MEN dating 23 year old girls that brag- not the other way around.

and yes- when I was 30 I was dating a 23 year old hottie :notworthy

Well, If I dated anyone 7 years my junior I'm pretty sure I'd got jail. I'll wait till im thirty and flip the table.

I hooked up a couple times with a woman probably twice my age. I was 22 she was in her 40's.

She actually had a son my age...kinda Oedipal (sp) if ya think about it. Had a couple friends with benefits with someone 10 years older, and 15 years older.

I'm with someone now who is 8 yrs older.

I tend to like the older ones....for now. When I'm 75, I'm looking forward to doing the reverse muhahahahah (j/k kinda).

So was she a cradle-robber or were you a grave-robber? :)

Ha! :laugh:

She didn't look 25 or anything like that, but she did look remarkable for her age. Not holding up so well now, when I saw her about a year ago. When she hit the wall, she hit hard. Must have been like Dorian Gray seeing his portrait or something.

Archived