Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis, Taylor, Moss at Wizards Game

Cool Hand Loki

This is from a Washington Post chat, I thought it was cool to read. I've read about some unpleasant Redskin encounters on this board, and I thought we should post the positive stories as well.

Washington, D.C.: This might belong in a sports chat, but then again its a famous people sighting ...

Last night at the Wizards game, Clinton Portis, Santana Moss, and Sean Taylor sat and gamely signed autographs from their unprotected (they weren't on the floor like most celebs usually are) seats while they were swarmed by fans and well-wishers. It was really a nice thing to see.

This is from a Washington Post chat, I thought it was cool to read. I've read about some unpleasant Redskin encounters on this board, and I thought we should post the positive stories as well.

Washington, D.C.: This might belong in a sports chat, but then again its a famous people sighting ...

Last night at the Wizards game, Clinton Portis, Santana Moss, and Sean Taylor sat and gamely signed autographs from their unprotected (they weren't on the floor like most celebs usually are) seats while they were swarmed by fans and well-wishers. It was really a nice thing to see.

thanks!!!

Its great to see how Sean has really warmed up to the fans since his off the field thing. I really hope that clears up and he becomes a great player and model citizen for us for a long time.

When he was here in Dallas, he talked to me and Rock's family, Art and Blade for a long time. Shook hands with all of us and put his arm around me like we were friends for a long time.

I certainly like him more this year.

Blondie

Archived