Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Christmas lights vid clip

Destino

I have a hard time believing that is a real video...can anyone confirm that this house actually does that? It would be relatively easy to fake something like that...

If it is real, wow. That is pretty cool!! He would need more than just lights, he would need some serious electronics to do that. Would be cool to see in real life, that's for sure. I wonder if he has loudspeakers that play the music on a continuous loop or something! His neighbors would REALLY love him them!!

when I have my own house and a rich husband ;) to foot our electricity bill, I'm going to have the cheesiest, brightest, gawdiest house on the block. I want the plastic Virgin Mary, the 8' tall inflatable snowmen, the plastic reindeer, lights ALL over the house and in all the bushes/trees.... yes, I am going to be that annoying neighbor.

That house kicks ass. I envy them.

when I have my own house and a rich husband ;) to foot our electricity bill, I'm going to have the cheesiest, brightest, gawdiest house on the block. I want the plastic Virgin Mary, the 8' tall inflatable snowmen, the plastic reindeer, lights ALL over the house and in all the bushes/trees.... yes, I am going to be that annoying neighbor.

That house kicks ass. I envy them.

Ugh....the wedding's off....;)

Archived