Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chargers tickets on Ebay

GOSKN5

Guys there are a bunch of Chargers tickets on Ebay that are going for below face value.... I already have mine or i would be all over them..... this is a good chance for some of you who have never been to go for cheap and yell your a$$ off......

I just wanted to see if some REAL Redskins fans might want to purchase them... you can probably get two tickets for under 80 or so...

Guys there are a bunch of Chargers tickets on Ebay that are going for below face value.... I already have mine or i would be all over them..... this is a good chance for some of you who have never been to go for cheap and yell your a$$ off......

I just wanted to see if some REAL Redskins fans might want to purchase them... you can probably get two tickets for under 80 or so...

next year i will sell my tickets on e bay , i havent had any luck on this web site. and im only looking for face value. i have had luck on stubhub, selling 4 games there. im selling 2 chargers tickets for $62 dollars each (which includes shipping) and have not had any bites.

Archived