Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

redskins in playoffs this season!!!!!!

skinsfan167

look ill tell you why the redskins will be in the playoffs this season!!!

1. first we dont have to worry about the eagles because of injures and we all know about T.O.!!!!! they will finsh in last place for a change.

2. the gaints well they are 7-3 but they ussually suck in the 2nd half of the season yes there schudule favors them but they still have a young quarterback!!!

3. As much as i hate to say it the cowboys are going to win the division and i know that yall will hate me for saying this but you have to admit it they have an easy schedule and could easily be undeafeated. though the wont go far in the playoffs!!!!:dallasuck

4. ok the REDSKINS will only lose one or no more games and heres why they play the chargers who are going to get beat so bad sunday because joe bugel said monday that the redskins are angry and hungry for a win!!!!! then they go on the road and play the rams and cardnails which should be wins but the way this team plays on the road who knows. then they play dallas and the gaints at home. Dallas wont be easy cause they will look for payback and the redskins will look for revenge after losing to the gaints 36-0 in the meadowlands:mad: then we play the eagles who will be without T.O. or Mcnabb so that should be easy.

5. I think the Redskins will have a 11-5 or 10-6 record barely making the playoffs as a wildcard team because the NFC looks like the AFC last year you can have a 10-6 record and miss the playoffs this year.the redskins are capable of making it to the playoffs with this team they have good players and a great coaching staff.

THE REDSKINS WILL BE IN THE PLAYOFFS THIS SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris

I don't know if we'll make the playoffs because we're not exaclty on doing well right now (lost 5 of the last 7), but I do have faith in this team and if we beat San Diego, we'll have a shot.

It looks like Bulger is going to be out next week when we play the Rams and Stephen Jackson was benched last week so St. Louis is struggling. Then we have Arizona who, if we are as good as we think we are, we should DESTROY. Maybe we'll have learned our lesson after losing to Oakland. PUT THE GAME OUT OF REACH AGAINST BAD TEAMS.

I also want to appologize in this thread for voicing my frustrations with the team after the Raiders game. I still doubt Gregg Williams' worth and Mark Brunell's ability to get back on track, but I will still pull for both of them.

look ill tell you why the redskins will be in the playoffs this season!!!

1. first we dont have to worry about the eagles because of injures and we all know about T.O.!!!!! they will finsh in last place for a change.

2. the gaints well they are 7-3 but they ussually suck in the 2nd half of the season yes there schudule favors them but they still have a young quarterback!!!

3. As much as i hate to say it the cowboys are going to win the division and i know that yall will hate me for saying this but you have to admit it they have an easy schedule and could easily be undeafeated. though the wont go far in the playoffs!!!!:dallasuck

4. ok the REDSKINS will only lose one or no more games and heres why they play the chargers who are going to get beat so bad sunday because joe bugel said monday that the redskins are angry and hungry for a win!!!!! then they go on the road and play the rams and cardnails which should be wins but the way this team plays on the road who knows. then they play dallas and the gaints at home. Dallas wont be easy cause they will look for payback and the redskins will look for revenge after losing to the gaints 36-0 in the meadowlands:mad: then we play the eagles who will be without T.O. or Mcnabb so that should be easy.

5. I think the Redskins will have a 11-5 or 10-6 record barely making the playoffs as a wildcard team because the NFC looks like the AFC last year you can have a 10-6 record and miss the playoffs this year.the redskins are capable of making it to the playoffs with this team they have good players and a great coaching staff.

THE REDSKINS WILL BE IN THE PLAYOFFS THIS SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris

Ifs, ifs, and more ifs. This is what happens when you win only 2 of the last 7 games.

If you are a gambler, I would like to wager a bet with you on the Redskins making the playoffs.

PM me if you have the cojones.

Way to go bro.

I'll say this coming from a Red Sox fan- let all the games be played and than see where you stand. I don't care how far up or down in the playoff picture we are. Anything is always possible and YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE GAMES. Just gotta see what happends.

Way to go bro.

I'll say this coming from a Red Sox fan- let all the games be played and than see where you stand. I don't care how far up or down in the playoff picture we are. Anything is always possible and YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE GAMES. Just gotta see what happends.

Double-that. The Red Sox taught me everything I need to know about sports 2 years ago. Stay positive Skins, and take it one game at a time.

Skinsfan167 should'nt you be in bed right now. The Skins are going to win Sunday because Joe B said so. What are you smoking? The skins have no shot at winning unless gates takes this week off.

I'd just like to give my condolences to you sir. I'm sure it was fun while you were a Redskins fan. Please, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

While I don't agree with some of the logic (Skins are gonna win cause Bugel said so) i do like the optimism. And call me crazy but I think the skins can still when the division. Everyone seems to be giving the cowgirls and giants way to much credit on this board. Both teams are inconsistent at best. Dallas lost to the raiders, went down to the wire with San Fran, and lost to the Seahawks. Were it not for Donovan making a high school quarterback like mistake in the Monday night game, they lose to the wounded eagles too. The Giants went down to the wire with Eagles last week with McMahon as quarterback, and they lost to the sex crazed Vikings in Giants Stadium two weeks ago. My point is neither team should be considered a powerhouse. Both play teams that they will likely lose to this week and then they play each other the following week. I know San Diego is going to be a tough opponent, but I'm just saying the Skins season is not over yet, pick up the towel. Besides opening day next september is too far away to give up on this season.

look the redskins are going to beat the crap out of the chargers and if anyone wants to bet me your on!!!!!!!!

We still have to play dallas and yhe gaints and if they lose one more game before we play them then all we haveto do is beat them and we have thetie breaker if they have the same record so we can still win the division and all the division games are at home except the eagles.

I said it once and ill say it again THE REDSKINS IN THE PLAYOFFS THIS SEASON AND DALLAS GOES DOWN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chris

I wouldn't say the Skins suck, but it does appear they are getting worse instead of better. Their once stout defense now seems to fall apart in the second half of every game, and their once improving offense seems to have slipped back into a slump. This doen't look like a team making a playoff run.

Normally I have intelligent insight on the NFL and predictions like these. I could give reasons why the Giants make the playoffs and maybe even win the division but all I really want to say to this thread is;

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

I wouldn't say the Skins suck, but it does appear they are getting worse instead of better. Their once stout defense now seems to fall apart in the second half of every game, and their once improving offense seems to have slipped back into a slump. This doen't look like a team making a playoff run.

hate to do it but i have to agree , we have improved since from last year and looked like a good team , then we took steps back on offense and defense there are a NUMBER of reasons why so i wont get into that but i do agree i dont think we will make the playoffs being that the boys and the giants are looking as good as they do

Archived