Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cornelius Griffin

slackermike

According to an aricle by Howard Bryant today in the washington post, under the redskins section, titled, "Special Teams Hurting After Two More Injuries" he didn't provide any positive outlook:

"With running back Ladell Betts and defensive tackle Cornelius Griffin having already missed games with a sprained knee and strained right hip flexor, respectively, the latest injuries sting. Both Betts and Griffin are listed as day-to-day, but unlikely for Sunday."

Not sure if this is insider info but Ladell must be worse off than many believe.

Thanks all. :) I was really hoping he'd be back in time for the SD game since I'm going to be there. Nothing beats going to see the Skins play live except for going to see the Skins play live and they pull out a win! ;)

I was at the Tampa game, and that was heartbreaking. With the San Diego game this sunday, I've only been to 4 games -- vs. Carolina in 2001 (Win), vs. Dallas in 2001 (Loss), vs. Tampa in 2005 (Loss), and vs. San Diego (???) in 2005. Here's to hoping my live game win/loss record improves to 2-2 ;)

I've noticed that our edge rushing has improved but because theres no rush up the middle, the QB can just step up and it seems like theres no pressure at all.

With Griffin we have someone that can eat up that middle so the QB can't step up. Griffin also calls for a double team to free more guys up for a rush.

Archived