Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wish me luck...1st Ice Hockey game tonight

halter91

I have my 1st Ice Hockey game in 5 years tonight at 11pm. :doh: If I die, get hit with a puck in the head, I want all of my Skins stuff spread out amongst my buddies at the Xtreme Skins Tailgate. Chewy can have my burgundy Script R hat and my Redskins jackets. Bugs can have my # 91 Halter Jersey, Kevin B can have my St jersey, since his was covered in Bloody Mary's, RJ can have Portis, UNsonny can have my Lavar and SkinsFan44 can have my Riggo. Thanks and have a great day. :point2sky

Anyone else play Ice Hockey? Man, I've been away from the game for a while, but 119 dollar hockey sticks? Damn!! :mad:

The first time I played ice hockey, I did a "wup-wup-wup" and fell backwards with tons of centrifugal force on the ice, with the back of my head taking the full force of the fall. I got a massive concussion and was violently ill for a week. Haven't played ice hockey since then.

Good luck. :D

Good luck dude... its going to be a rough night... i grew up on hockey and have been playing it for about 20 years... i was off the ice for a little under a year and when i went back on it was a bad night... the trick is to keep going even tho u cant walk the next day... eventually it will get better... i got it all back... and yeah $119 sticks... !@#$ that i might pay that much if it had a button marked goal on it.... im still all about the $30 sherwood ultralights... haha

Let me know if you ever play at the Ashburn Ice House.... I have never been there, but I wouldn't mind seein ya play! Supposedly alot of hockey going on over there... It is supposed to be a great facility, and is right up the street from me.

Let me know if you ever play at the Ashburn Ice House.... I have never been there, but I wouldn't mind seein ya play! Supposedly alot of hockey going on over there... It is supposed to be a great facility, and is right up the street from me.

ashburn's a nice clean rink, with a nice place to eat after the game (pomodoro's.) their ice is nice and smoothe. it truly is a great facility.

ashburn's a nice clean rink, with a nice place to eat after the game (pomodoro's.) their ice is nice and smoothe. it truly is a great facility.

Yeah.. it is about 1/4 mile from my house, always meant to check it out, but don't know how to skate....

Well, I made it. I had no legs in the 3rd period, but played okay for not having played in 4 years. Got beat once for a goal and almost scored. More importantly, we one 6-2. Sorry guys, looks like I'll be keeping my Skins stuff. :)

What no Portis jersey for me??...errr....I mean....glad to hear you are alive. :D

If I tried to play ice hockey they would need to have a defibrillator nearby...CLEAR!!!!

I have my 1st Ice Hockey game in 5 years tonight at 11pm. :doh: If I die, get hit with a puck in the head, I want all of my Skins stuff spread out amongst my buddies at the Xtreme Skins Tailgate. Chewy can have my burgundy Script R hat and my Redskins jackets. Bugs can have my # 91 Halter Jersey, Kevin B can have my St jersey, since his was covered in Bloody Mary's, RJ can have Portis, UNsonny can have my Lavar and SkinsFan44 can have my Riggo. Thanks and have a great day. :point2sky

Anyone else play Ice Hockey? Man, I've been away from the game for a while, but 119 dollar hockey sticks? Damn!! :mad:

Darn, I was looking forward to having another Riggins jersey. :laugh: j/k

Good to see you are still in one piece, Dave.

Archived