Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone Notice after that hit Brunnell took...

Inigo Montoya

Brunnel took the hit (no slide) to ensure the first down. Had he slid, he may have come up short. You want a warrior or a wuss?

Brunell's biggest problem is that he doesn't have an eye on the back of his head. I guess he should "sense" that the RT is going to whiff. A QB has to trust his OL (at least for 3 seconds when the defense rush 4).

Then we go max protect and the 2 receivers are double/triple covered and still don't have the time to see if they can get open.

We finally try to go deep and Jacobs (not once) got even a half step separation. You would think after going the entire first half without throwing deep, you would think if not by surprise alone, you could get a half step.

I don't care who is at QB (last weekend), they were going to struggle.

That was my observation...his mouth piece came out of his mouth about 2 yards from where he landed. It was a helluva hit.

Even worse, it was his EAR piece! :(

However- Mark is a grizzled vet who's been through it all. No way he ever wimps out. He knows better than any player on this team where we are right now and what needs to be done. I'd look for a VERY aggressive Redskin offense this week.

Brunnel took the hit (no slide) to ensure the first down. Had he slid, he may have come up short. You want a warrior or a wuss?

Amen!!

Brunell's biggest problem is that he doesn't have an eye on the back of his head.

Totally!! Why didn't the coaching staff have one surgically installed?!? :mad:

Mark is SO selfish for not getting that fixed in the offseason. :D

Do you also believe Ramsey would have thrown 14 TD's and numerous 300 yard games by this time in the season?

Ramsey twice threw for more yards in quarters than brunell did in games. 1st week ramsey had more when ramsey replaced him in the Giantts gamme he had more.

Ramsey will throw almost always throw for more yards tahn brunel but ramsey cant throw it a short distance very good once he masters that watch out NFL

every time brunell gets hit i'm paranoid that he will revert to his injured form of last year. If we don't win the next 2 games, lets just put JC in and be done with it :(

Worked for the GIANTS and Eli. Eli was the missing piece. OK, Plaxico and that stud DE were good pick ups too.

Gee, what pieces are we missing. OMFG, a QB and a DE. F-US!

I couldn't believe they didn't throw a flag on that helmet to helmet hit on a QB! I'll bet he gets fined by the NFL. Maybe not it was against the Redskins. They'll probably send him a bonus. The conspiracy IS FOR REAL!!! :hammer:

Brunell ran into the guy with his head down - that was Brunell's fault. Give it up with the conspiracy crap.

That was my observation...his mouth piece came out of his mouth about 2 yards from where he landed. It was a helluva hit.

By the way, it was his ear pad that went flying. Well either way he didn't look as sharp after that and was much less accurate.

I posted this in an earlier thread (which has since fizzled out) regarding the Oakland game, but:

Did anyone else see when Brunell tried to throw down the middle that he would turn his head to the side (as if he was in pain) as he released the ball.

As I was watching the game and noticed Brunell doing this...I kept on saying to my fellow Skins fans..."Is Brunell hurt? He looks off today".

Did anyone notice this...or am I insane?

Wait...it was his ear piece and not his mouth piece? ;)

Concussion or no concussion, it wasn't Brunell that did not call any mid-level slants or crossing routes. For the life of me I don't know why Gibbs abandoned the run in the second half, or why he failed to consistently attack the middle of the field. The deep ball was not there which means either A) we continue to run the ball right down their throats until the deep ball opens up or B) we mid-range them to death with the potential for Moss to break one every time he touches the ball. :whoknows:

Yeah, but whos making all those passing calls, Brunell? or Gibbs? or who? All Im saying is we did great running the ball, until we stopped running. I remember a couple 3rd and shorts, like maybe 3 or 4yds to go and we were still passing the dam ball. My question is what the hell happened to Portis the second half. He did fumble a few times but we still were running alot better than they were, then all the sudden in the second half we start throwing 3 and out, 3 and out, and if you actually watch we had plenty of oppurtunties to run, especially w/ Brunell not looking like we all have came to love.

What is the matter with you people. I am a Redskin fan to the end but....

22 Sacks -182 Yards

7 Fumbles and 6 lost

5 INTs

2 300 yrd games

3 sub 200 yrd games:yikes:

Is he what we have to work with? Yes! So, let's tell him what we think!!!! Step it up Bro!!! Enough of "playing your guts out....".... rather " Leave your guts on the field!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :redpunch:

Go down fighting you pansy! :doh:

Archived