Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't try to hop back on the bandwagon later!!!

mbrody71

You all have wined over the years. Let's be honest. How many people hopped on the bandwagon after the 3-0 start, and how many are off of it now? If for some crazy reason we actually upset San Diego, this team is very capable of going 8-5. What will all you naysayers be saying when this team is 8-5 with three division games to close out and likely in control of their own destiny?

Should Gibbs Hall of Fame membership be repealed because of his failure in his second stint?

OK maybe that's going slightly too far.. However, I do believe that the Gibbs this time around has the same record as Steve "fun n gun" Spurrier, and we know what happened to him....

You all have wined over the years. Let's be honest. How many people hopped on the bandwagon after the 3-0 start, and how many are off of it now? If for some crazy reason we actually upset San Diego, this team is very capable of going 8-5. What will all you naysayers be saying when this team is 8-5 with three division games to close out and likely in control of their own destiny?

Hooray?

Sorry but no one holds the keys to the bandwagon.

Should Gibbs Hall of Fame membership be repealed because of his failure in his second stint?

OK maybe that's going slightly too far.. However, I do believe that the Gibbs this time around has the same record as Steve "fun n gun" Spurrier, and we know what happened to him....

What? Last year we were 6-10, one game better than Spurrier's 5-11 the year before. I don't know about you but I think we'll do better than the 7-9 record the skins had under Spurrier in 2002. Are you seriously comparing the two as NFL head coaches? Are you out of your mind?

What? Last year we were 6-10, one game better than Spurrier's 5-11 the year before. I don't know about you but I think we'll do better than the 7-9 record the skins had under Spurrier in 2002. Are you seriously comparing the two as NFL head coaches? Are you out of your mind?

The Janitor believes that he is indeed out of his mind. The Janitor has a few things that he would like to say to this crazy man, but the Janitor will be a gentelman and give him his death threats through PM.

:laugh: great joke you had me going for a second, Spurrier and Gibbs being the same coach, that was a good one man.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Fine, I'm getting off the bandwagon. I reserve the right to hop on next season.

Anybody who refers to themselves in the third-person is a tool.

7-9 could very well be our record this year.

I believe we were in control of our own destiny late last season. We controlled ourselves to another early draft pick.

My point being that Spurrier was 11-15 before being canned. Gibbs is....

That's right 11-15 since returning.

Now I don't really think that he shouldn't get into the HOF. But, enough with the complaining. He's losing respectability.

He wasn't "canned", he left. Isn't there a cowboys message board somewhere missing it's idiot? :dallasuck

I don't really think that you will finish 7-9.. I'm not trolling, but I think that there is too much controversy on your team, and Gibbs is losing respect in the lockeroom for complaining in public all the time.

I think you guys might put Jason Campbell in at some point in time this season because you don't really have a number one pic in the draft.. Well it IS Campbell.. We did the same thing with Henson, so I feel that pain in a way.

He wasn't "canned", he left. Isn't there a cowboys message board somewhere missing it's idiot? :dallasuck

Cowboyszone.com is where I post. We welcome debate and discussion there also.

And if you think that he didn't leave because he was asked to, you are the one that is missing braincells, bro.

Cowboyszone.com is where I post. We welcome debate and discussion there also.

And if you think that he didn't leave because he was asked to, you are the one that is missing braincells, bro.

Yeah, being a Cowgirls fan, I'm sure you know all about the intimate details of the Redskins front office and their dealings. Care to back up your assertions with some facts smart guy? Puh-leez :rolleyes:

Im with them win or lose and been since the 70's. I just cant get over people wanting to trade the whole team, fire coaches and lose there mind because one week our starting D is out and last week every starting wide reciever got hurt except Santana.

If Jacobs and who ever else is in now steps up for Patten and Thrash, and takes the heat off santana, were right back on track. If they dont, we cant beat a scoring machine with only 1 reciever, but im always behind them.

Yeah, being a Cowgirls fan, I'm sure you know all about the intimate details of the Redskins front office and their dealings. Care to back up your assertions with some facts smart guy? Puh-leez :rolleyes:

Yep, I'm a Cowboys fan. However, I live here in VA as you do. And unlike you apparently, I do pay attention to what goes on around the league. It's called being informed, friend.

Obviously there is no proof that points to anything officially other than him quitting. But I have a hard time believing Snyde was all hunky dory about him continuing to coach.

Fine, I'm getting off the bandwagon. I reserve the right to hop on next season.

Anybody who refers to themselves in the third-person is a tool.

7-9 could very well be our record this year.

I believe we were in control of our own destiny late last season. We controlled ourselves to another early draft pick.

I hope that you were not referring to the Janitor in your calling of someone a "tool"

Maybe the Janitor needs to redirect you to the "Who wants to be banned" thread?

The Janitor will be waiting for his apology.

Also, how am I wrong about the Spurrier - Gibbs connection? Both 11-15 as of right now since Gibbs's return. Gibbs has 10X (on paper) better a team than Spurrier did. Can't argue with results. I do believe though, that Spurrier blamed the losses on himself , not the refs... Once again, losing respect.

Exactly.

You were saying something about brain cells?

As you just pointed out, saying that he was "canned" or "asked to leave" is incorrect. That will be all thank you.

Have a nice day. :)

Your logic is flawed. Unless you have the same access that you so rightfully say I do not have, you cannot know either what went on behind the closed doors of the front office. Tell me, did you want Spurrier to stay?

Archived