Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Turn around point!

dcsmooth

Depressing it may be, optomistically, I believe this will be the turn around point. With the signing of Jimmy Farris, who had a very impressive preseason, and possibly, a signing of another receiver, this should help the offense.

On the defense side, unless C. Griffin is playing, Lavar Arrington needs to play defensive end and play Clemons at the line backers position. Both players will play in the game, throughout the game. Although Arrington is smaller than defensive line-men, with his speed and intensity, he could cause some disruption with an offensive lineman, at least a false start.

Without a doubt, next off-season main focus: A legitimate Pass Rusher!!!

I have also given thought to having LVar playing DE on third downs. If your pulling him out of the line up most of the time, that does mean you already have it covered at weak side for that play. LaVar doesn't shed blocks well at times, but he still had his best season with that duty unde Lewis.

I agree I think it couldn't hurt to play LA as a DE to try and generate some pressure. The D deffinatly needs to tinker with its scheme until it finds something that works.

And Yes the #1 must have of the off season is a DE pass rusher just like it was last year and we did nothing about it.

Well it is a good idea. I hope they come up with something that mixes it up, the rush

is pretty bland. I didnt know where else to put this thought, but I really dont want to discusss draft picks just yet isnt there 6 more games left? I get the feeling the it is doom and gloom for the skins and everyone else in the Division has already played out the season and waiting for the Playoffs. Nobody can predict what is going to happen, so why bother its week to week. I still beleive in these guys, what else can you do.

So many negative threads. I picked 12-4 at the beginning of the year I since changed my prediction to 11-5, 10-6, etc etc till the season is over.

Archived