Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who are this week's Seahawk fans?

BlueTalon

The Giants are going to Seattle this week to wear those ugly road uniforms and earn a big "L". Just thought some of you would be interested.

Our ugly road uniforms are going to meet your uglier home uniforms. :laugh:

Good luck to you and your fellow fans. Sean Alexander is scary as hell. :cheers:

Blue Talon,

I hope you and your team Shut down the Giants.

Really, I think Seattle is the best team in the NFC right now and love how they are under the radar since everybody loves to talk about Carolina, Atlanta, NYG and Dallas.

Good luck for the remainder of the season and I hope to see your guys in Detroit (plus, if you guys do then we know we beat the SB champs this year....not much but a moral victory so to speak ;) )

Our ugly road uniforms are going to meet your uglier home uniforms. :laugh:

Good luck to you and your fellow fans. Sean Alexander is scary as hell. :cheers:

Thanks, and likewise.

Seriously, though, I wasn't just tossing an insult -- what's with those white and red trim uniforms, when blue is your main color? If that red trim was blue instead, they'd look a lot better IMO.

Blue Talon,

I hope you and your team Shut down the Giants.

Really, I think Seattle is the best team in the NFC right now and love how they are under the radar since everybody loves to talk about Carolina, Atlanta, NYG and Dallas.

Good luck for the remainder of the season and I hope to see your guys in Detroit (plus, if you guys do then we know we beat the SB champs this year....not much but a moral victory so to speak ;) )

Trust me, I've been there. (Seahawks, remember?) In 1986, we were 10-6 but didn't make the playoffs... but we were the only team in the league to beat both eventual Super Bowl contenders. That was our moral victory. You just grab on to whatever you can.

This year is different, though, for us -- we really could go all the way! (He says, inhaling slowly, crossing fingers...)

Thanks, and likewise.

Seriously, though, I wasn't just tossing an insult -- what's with those white and red trim uniforms, when blue is your main color? If that red trim was blue instead, they'd look a lot better IMO.

I know you weren't insulting anyone. I got a sense of humor.:) :cool:

I think the thought process was that the blue on white with gray pants looked to slow. I guess they thought the red was more, "dynamic". Gray is a pretty boring color. Might as well splash it up with candy-apple red.:doh:

Still, Seahawks and Giants worst unis are better than THIS abomination:

10_oregon.jpg

Why would they lose to the Giants? I really think that the Giants have been lucky. They haven't wow'ed me. They should have beaten 69ers by 100 points and they only managed 30 some points? They are not as good as people say they are. I think that the seahawks can win, especially since the giants D isn't that great.

Sean Alexander is a beast and THAT D can not contain him. They should drive on them over and over again keeping the ball away from Little brother and plexiglass. Shockey will get annoyed at the limited time the offese has the ball and do something stupid. Tiki will try to overcompensate for his lack of success running against them and fumble. There I just read it so it must be true!!! GO HAGS!!!

Archived