Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell Should Start b/c of Where We Are This Season (Merged)

eyeball

6 games left buddy

only a couple games out of first place

the soft part of our schedule coming up

the giants, and cowboys have the harder part of their schedule coming up

hop on the colts bandwagon if you think we suck because it aint over til its over

That's rich. :laugh: :laugh:

I thought the Bucs and Raiders were the soft part of our schedule. :(

Maybe when we start playing 3A and 4A High School teams, we'll be there.

I'm still pretty disgusted after yesterday's throw-away against the Raiders, but

I think we need to wait until we lose 2 more before we throw the kid in there.

The way we played yesterday, that may happen sooner rather than later!

I would like to see LaVar stay in on 3rd though.

If we can't generate a pass rush with our front 4, we're in deep trouble.

Some of the teams coming up love to gun the ball & we've been getting killed

with being out of position on our coverages.

I hope nobody out there is "booking" wins against Arz or StL just yet.

not time to pack it in yet. But loosing close games we should be winning...and the turnovers are beyond frustrating. I mean despite the turnovers we have still been right with teams and even won a few which is crazy. A good team should blow us out of the water with those turnovers, but they dont. So that shows how close we are. Take care of the ball..address a few other things. We will be in the playoffs next season.

NO!!!! We start to look at our defense giving up big plays. This is the new NFL and are good enough to fight for a wildcard spot. Watch for NY to start a loosing streak! Washington vs. Tampa Bay or Atlanta in a WC game!!

It was not the defense. Yes, they gave up that one play, but the lack of offense is what really killed it.

We put up 35 points against the best defense in the league, but can't score a single offensive TD against the Raiders.

I think we should put in Jason Campbell. Let the kid have a shot lets see what we got out of 3 draft picks.... If he is the guy then we can start shaving some fat for free agency and get some DE and DT... Sorry guys I just cant see Brunell taking us to the playoffs... I really wanted to believe he could do it and I know that he has not had the best pass protection, but when do we find out about JC? We cant keep having these half ass years... We either start off with a bang or end with a bang we cant finish nothing. I am not trying to bash anyone or the coaches I just think there comes a time when you need something to spark the team. I would be fine with losing half of the games we have left if I knew that JC was the guy that Joe Gibbs thinks he could be.... We all want to win now... I get sick when we lose, I beat my wife. (joke) It work well for the giants... Always faithful... Hail to the REDSKINS :helmet:

It worked well for the Giants? Eli sucked last year and is as inconsistent as anybody this year. I'm not about to bail on Brunell. Give the guy a little protection please. They were in his face all day. Take the time to groom Campbell so we can praise his play for years to come. Oh I forgot, after a loss the majority of you will bash him too.

Like I said I am not trying to bail on anything but If we can know what JC can give us..... I dont know guys I guess I'm hoping for something ,every year I think hey this is it ... this is starting to look like Spurrier last year ..blasphemy I know. What you guys think, do what the Bengals did with Carson Palmer? :logo:

Yea your right, Brunell and the offense looked like last year. We have to HOLD the ball or we wont get many more wins. What will Gibbs do to stop it? Will he start fineing, sitting, or nothing? You got me. If we win against the Chargers, we may have a fighting chance. But we are now one game away from loosing the East for good!! But the defense needs help too, Greg that is. He needs to let Lavar have more freedom.

Lets see how good he is against NFL defenses, without the benefit of having Brown and Williams. Sorry, Portis isn't as effective in the pros as those 2 were in college. He will get eatn up. Itll be his 5th offense in 5 years. You think this kid is comfortable with Gibbs vast play book just yet? With the pass blocking the way it's been, and a kid back there whos under fire, it's going to get ugly. You'd be missing Brunell's experience, and his presence out there. Plus, at 5-5, what kind of signal does that send to the rest of the team. Hey, play for draft position, wait, you have no 1st rounder anywy

I dont think that we should sit Brunell, I was just stating my opinion for the last game. I too think Brunell can take us all the way. But the miscues need to stop now!:2cents:

I guess you all forgot Brunell's performance against the Bucs last week. You fans needn't be so reactionary.

Besides, Brunell probably will and probably should be our quarterback next year.

I'm at the point now where I really believe this topic starter should be allowed a "mulligan" and should be allowed to change his screen name.

Should I change it to "Mulligan"? :)

Sorry I missed you (again) this game. We arrived really late and barely were at the F60 tailgate before the game started.

6 games left buddy

only a couple games out of first place

the soft part of our schedule coming up

the giants, and cowboys have the harder part of their schedule coming up

hop on the colts bandwagon if you think we suck because it aint over til its over

i agree. quit now, and leave us forever. we really dont want any of you bandwagon fans...

Archived