Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

rich parson...what happened man?

Leonard Washington

Dude -- give the guy a break. To be the kick returner in your first action as a pro?? Talk about nerves and butterflies...and he did have one hell of a return for us. And when he was tackled, he held on to the ball which is the important part...all his drops were "muffs" and no doubt were due to nerves.

Plus, I don't know how many of you noticed it, but if #30 does not tackle Parsons on the final kick return, he was going to take it deep into Oakland territory, maybe even to the house. He had a HUGE lane.

Dude -- give the guy a break. To be the kick returner in your first action as a pro?? Talk about nerves and butterflies...and he did have one hell of a return for us. And when he was tackled, he held on to the ball which is the important part...all his drops were "muffs" and no doubt were due to nerves.

Plus, I don't know how many of you noticed it, but if #30 does not tackle Parsons on the final kick return, he was going to take it deep into Oakland territory, maybe even to the house. He had a HUGE lane.

give the guy a break? that doesn't seem to be the approach most people take on this site. :laugh: maybe brunell, portis, jansen, etc were nervous when they made bad plays? :doh: maybe daniels and wynn are too nervous to rush the qb. maybe burns and breaux get nervous diarrhea when the game gets tight. ;)

in all seriousness, i doubt he was nervous. i hope yesterday wasn't the first time he's EVER played kr. i hope he gets better b/c he did seem to have some speed but catching the ball cleanly should be his #1 priority.

Archived