Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wanted 2 tailgate club tickets for Chargers Game.

ATLANTASKINSFAN

I am looking to buy 2 tailgate club tickets for the Chargers game. Wife and I are coming up for this game. and I thought it might be worth it to try out the tailgate club.

Feel free to tell me your opinions on the tailgate club even if you do not have passes to sell. I am interested in what people think.

Thanks

:helmet: :helmet:

I am looking to buy 2 tailgate club tickets for the Chargers game. Wife and I are coming up for this game. and I thought it might be worth it to try out the tailgate club.

Feel free to tell me your opinions on the tailgate club even if you do not have passes to sell. I am interested in what people think.

Thanks

Just got two wristbands (they arent tickets but wristbands) for the tailgate club this past game.... on a scale of 1-10 , i would give it a ..... 5

The food wasnt all that great and by the time you sat down to eat it, it was cold. Not sayin they served cold food ....i think it was more the weather, being cold and all and stuff. The BBQ ribs were really good and the baked beans were too, but the chicken was dry and everything else was , well just not great tasting. Save your money IMHO.

Thanks

For some reasons i can not go to the game without tailgate passes maybe because i got used to it!!

Archived