Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I See Chargers Owning Us!!!

qcraftsman

I am usually positive, but even with Griffen coming back for that game I just don't see us playing well against them. With the way we have played lately I don't see us being any different against the Chargers. Plus the Chargers are a much better team than most of all we play this season.

Now our best reciever is Moss and he will get doubled so who are we going to next after him. Cooley is reliable, but thats only 2 guys. We need to not turnover the ball,get pressure on Brees and stop LT. If we can do that we WIN!!! Ijust don'tsee us doing that one bitat all. I think the season is pretty much over with. Sorry but it is true.

I have faith. Any team can win in the NFL. On paper we are out matched. But Gibbs is a great coach. He knows how to win and he learns from his mistakes.

Please!?!

How many losses until Gibbs "learns from his mistakes" such that we start to win?

Listen closely....

Really, lean in a bit....

Can you hear me now....?

IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!

We need a complete overhaul and it'll take trading several big name players for draft picks and/or other young talent.

I definitely see us losing to the Chargers. We'll probably make it close, we have a knack for playing just good/bad enough to barely lose. But we'll still have 5 games after that and could finish 10-6 or 9-7 (more likely) and make it interesting in the end.

We beat Philly didn't we?

Philly held LT to under 10 yards didn't they?

Ravens beat Pittsburgh didn't they?

San Fran almost beat Carolina, and DID beat the Bucs, didn't they?

My point here is that you can't predict these games. We'll see what happens on Sunday.

The fact that "ignorance is bliss" explains the smile on your face. ;)

Given enough time, you would explain/rationalize why we will win the SuperBowl this year and likely each of the next ten years. :rolleyes:

Time to face reality. :2cents:

6-10 or 7-9 at best. Face it...coaches have figured out how to exploit our defensive weaknesses and are beginning to take Moss out of game. If we have no alternative to Moss, keep putting ball on turf, and get no pressure on QB, we are toast.

Oh, and the Chargers will own us...badly I'm afraid.

Dan

We have a chance in this one just like every team has a chance in any game. But this will be the first time I will pick against the Skins. I really hope I am wrong and we start on a winning streak but... I watched this team lose at home to the Raiders on Sunday and know better. This team has a better Offense (and record hopefully) than last year and I guess that will be the positive for the year.

I have faith in my team, maybe not anyone else in hear. Go ahead and quote me and say "its over, get it through your head".

will a hardcore fan like me who belives please stand up.

Exactly, be happy that we're not from houston. Nothing anyone says on here will change what the outcome of the season will be, so I think we should just wait until Sunday, and see what happens.

What's up everyone? Joined your board to check out the awesome Eli pics. Great work. It's always nice to see other teams fans hate on Eli too.

Before yesterday I would have agreed with this post, but Gates is injured and it's unclear if he will play. If he doesn't that changes the dynamics of our offense and makes it a little easier to defend. At least we still have LT. I'm looking forward to a good game. Would love to see a Charger blow out but I'm not expecting it. Hard to expect a blowout with Marty coaching. One thing I've learned from Marty coached teams is if you are expecting too much you will be disappointed.

For you guys giving up on the game already. Anything can happen. There is a lot of parity this year and we've seen a lot of big upsets and we've also seen the Chargers blow games they should have won.

:cheers: to a good game this weekend.

Archived