Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Watching the game on CBS

G-Prime

Was watching the game yesterday and I found myself really bored. It didn't seem the sound was of high quality, the angles appeared a bit off and the announcers were just blah. Rich Gannon was ok to be fair but his partner was putting me to sleep. The crowd didn't seem to come through as being loud yesterday. Was it me was watching it on CBS just boring? Or was it just a blah day of football, I can't decide.

Was watching the game yesterday and I found myself really bored. It didn't seem the sound was of high quality, the angles appeared a bit off and the announcers were just blah. Rich Gannon was ok to be fair but his partner was putting me to sleep. The crowd didn't seem to come through as being loud yesterday. Was it me was watching it on CBS just boring? Or was it just a blah day of football, I can't decide.

It was boring because the skins had no life in them, they looked liked zombies out there :doh:

I loved it when the announcer said it was a mistake to have their punter repunt after kicking it from the 25yd line to our 12. Said he was a monster punter and we could pay for it?

He just kicked it 60yds to the 12? what more could he do idiot... Kick it indside the 10 and we let it go in to the 20? We ended up at the 27 and penalty to the 17?..

Its stupid statements like that ...

I was wondering if anyone else noticed this. It seemed like they spent all the time in between plays zoomed in on somebody and you couldn't get any perspective on field position, what personnel were coming in, etc. Terrible camera work. I actually thought the crowd seemed loud though.

I loved it when the announcer said it was a mistake to have their punter repunt after kicking it from the 25yd line to our 12. Said he was a monster punter and we could pay for it?

He just kicked it 60yds to the 12? what more could he do idiot... Kick it indside the 10 and we let it go in to the 20? We ended up at the 27 and penalty to the 17?..

Its stupid statements like that ...

Dude that old guy is so bad it's pathetic. I saw Moss catch balls that he gave Taylor credit for. He didn't know anyone's name, he stuttered, I think he was drunk actually.

The CBS HD picture was much better than FOX. I watch the games via Sunday Ticket and as I flipped back and forth between the Skins and the Giants/Philly/Dallas games the picture quality was hands down better on CBS.

FOX-HD is not quite a sharp - and this has nothing to do with 720p vs 1080i. My DLP is native 720p so it has to down convert the CBS signal.

Archived