Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I love This team!

Taylor21_INT_4_TD

Upset yes....Angry yes....Tired of losing to teams that should be a win correct....love this team you bet ya.....

Ok i believe some idiot left a thread saying hes not gonna post anymore...thanks more power to you brother and when ur not posting find another team...

True fans stick with their team through the good and bad....Obviously ur not....Im sorry i love this team...I can't wait until next sunday....i know alot people are mad just like me but i know alot of yall are looking forward to next week.....

HTTR

Amen to you brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This team is a huge part of my life and these upsetting sundays will all be forgotten the day our team one day will hoist the trophy!

Next week is a new opportunity! We held the Seahawks in check back in september...we came back against impossibly odds on the manday nighter in Dallas...

Or have the rest of you forgotten!

Think back to how great you all felt after that Dallas game...embrace those feelings as we go for the home streetch! It can be done!

I don't blame fans for getting upset..this is kinda hard to take....even for me a born and bread skins fan for life...

These are not your typical losses that come and go and seasons that change..this is the new orleans saints of the 21st century bullcrap..

I can't understand for the life of me why the players and coaches just don't get it..I know it's hard and it's work but you have to fight back and they don't..

we are finding ways to lose every game now...how hard is it no to turn the ball over period in a single game..

this is letting the fans down big time...

hey I'm still hoping for a wild card adn the division is still within reach with a win streak...

Take the officials out of the game and dominate for 60 minutes of football!!!!!!!

Upset yes....Angry yes....Tired of losing to teams that should be a win correct....love this team you bet ya.....

Ok i believe some idiot left a thread saying hes not gonna post anymore...thanks more power to you brother and when ur not posting find another team...

True fans stick with their team through the good and bad....Obviously ur not....Im sorry i love this team...I can't wait until next sunday....i know alot people are mad just like me but i know alot of yall are looking forward to next week.....

HTTR

yea man thats exactly how i feel!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait til next sunday to hopefull pull of an upset against the SD Chargers

Go Skinsss!!!!!!

HTTR

Well put , and i love you! Can we get a group hug????

group_hug.jpg

Oops wrong forum, sorry!

I am with you guys, too. I have had the privilige to witness the glory days and I even stuck with the almighty Skins through the tough times. Although, I beg the football gods for a playoff berth...I'm uncertain if they will becken my call this season. I think what a lot of the fair weather fans fail to recognize is that THIS team is on an upswing....last year 6-10....I'm pretty sure this year we'll have a winning season...and I truly believe in my heart that next year we could wrap up the division. It's all about sticking to your guns. Ya gotta believe!!!

im a bit dissapointed and deflated right now...but always a die hard skins fan... just really dissapointed right now. not sure what to think. but always look forward to the next game. we're still close...but definitely losing some games we should be winning. Taylor, Washington and Arrington were some beasts out there today though..Springs made some good tackles...just got exploited in the secondary a few too many times. bottled the run pretty well. our passing game wasnt there, moss was covered..jacobs..well dude dissapoints me, he didnt want the ball....thrash good all around guy but not a great wr. we need someone to compliment moss...and a true pass rush out of the front 4. and stop turnin the freakin ball over. as always..Go Skins!

I'm with ya! I'll be in my seat at FedEx on sunday cheering on this team, by no means are the Skins out of it. If we beat the Chargers that should give us a lot of momentum, the Cardinals beat the Rams in St. Louis today, so it is quite possible we could finish the year going 5-1 or 6-0 the rest of the way.

Go Skins! :helmet:

HTTR

Amen !!!!! what else I find a little distrubing is all the chicken little threads yes it is disappointing but you have to look at where this team came from it's improvement they are heading in the right direction may need a few more pieces to the puzzle but this team is better then they have been in quite some time now and the season isn't over I still believe the teams that are ahead of us isn't that great so, anything can happen down the stretch here .

sorry all....I need to vent some.....

I always root for the 'skins but I do NOT love this team.

I don't love the lack of a pass rush.

I don't love Clinton and/or our O-line (not sure whom to blame there)

I don't love the fact that we have no quality draft picks to give me optimism

I don't love the fact that we can't beat teams we should beat.

I don't love our receiver-screen offense (can we just stop with that already??)

I don't love the fact that they gave me false hope early only to fade away again!!!

To truly love THIS team is to be easily impressed.

They're better than last few years, but nothing that I am proud of yet.

Not even close.

OK, I'm done now.

Anybody on this board who is a real redskins fan post here in so we can find the true fans. On this board we have people starting threads saying trade LaVar, trade Portis, Bench Brunell, Bench Walt Harris. It is wrong and any real fan wouldnt do this! I was just looking through a thread saying the brian westbrooke, tatum bell and others where better then portis. In another thread someone said lets trade lavar. In one other thread someone whos name was BrunellSuperbowl said bench brunell, THIS IS CRAZY! It makes me feel sick. Now with all that said I know there are true fans on this board and I would like to know who you are bucause people who dont do this are real fans and that is what we need more of.

I am Portis&Taylor and I am a true Redskins fan.

Just because they say stuff like that, it doesn't mean they aren't true fans. Something needs to be done. I think it's dumb to say some of that stuff up there but what the heck, you fall to a Raiders team that is horrible (other than Moss) that you could have and should have easily put away in the 3rd. This offense is just bad at times, and it doesn't help that the D is starting to show A LOT of weaknesses. Somthing needs to be done or we will be lucky to go 8-8, I still have hope and know if anyone can do it, Gibbs can! HAIL SKINS!

STAND UP STAND UP

STAND UP FOR YOU RIGHT TO HAVE YOUR SEASON OVER BEFORE THE FIRST HOLIDAY

Redskins fans are not even asking for playoffs anymore

just for intrest the whole regular season. Not playing spoiler

Is this too much to ask, are we bandwagon fans for wanting intrest? we are begging for a playoff spot, not a super bowl ring

Archived