Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK

Enough of the personal attacks. Go after the idea, NOT the person. It's in the Forum Rules.

5. Please be respectful of your fellow members.

Every registered member agrees, upon registration, not use these forums to post material or topics which are knowingly false, defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, racist, insulting, abusive, inflammatory, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually graphic, physically threatening, invasive of another's privacy or otherwise in violation of any law, including stalking or otherwise harassing individual members.

Personal attacks or threats will not be tolerated. Go after the idea, not the poster. Free debate within the parameters outlined herein is welcome on these forums, and diversity of opinion lies at the heart of a good debate. Toward that end, every member is free to have their own opinion so long as it is expressed in a civil manner, is within the subject matter topic of the forum and does not otherwise violate forum rules.

And while we're at it, QUIT trying to bypass the profanity filter. Again, in the Forum Rules.

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "sh!t, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Well alright, TK, I know we all need to release some frustration after today's game. If your way of doing that is by banning someone, I can respect that. And since no one else seems to want to help you rid yourself of some hostility, I'm officially signing up.

Go ahead. Ban me. I don't care. As a matter of fact, I'll take solace in the fact that I might've helped lower your blood pressure. And don't worry about me, I'll find something else to do with my weekends....I hope.;)

There was a time when we had really good people that formed the nucleus of the community.

Every passing day, I get more disgusted with Redskin fans. We're becoming insufferable.

I have come to terms with the REdskins losing consistently.... but Redskins fans?!? blah.

TK, I think ES is just an amazing site. I mean, we're so blessed to have such dedicated mods, unprecedented access to the team, and a VERY knowledgeable core fan base. I'm just wondering, having only been here for the 2005 season...Is it always feast or famine around here? Seems like the tone of the board is things are perfect, or their utter disaster. I think someone more eloquent than me needs to break out the literary prozac.

You know, I think there might have been a new record set on the number of temp bans today. I have NEVER seen so many Redskins fans on ES taking personal pot shots at each other as I have this evening.

I wanted to oppoligize for posting something I seen on tv and didnt have evidence. Therefore I changed the thread untill the proof comes out and it will eventualy. I wont bother pasting it because someone else will and I know it will bring controversy anyways now. I have so many things Redskin fans ask for and want to see on vcr tapes, and just dont know how to get them onto my pc. Wish I could help them, especialy at an angry time like this.

Enough of the personal attacks. Go after the idea, NOT the person. It's in the Forum Rules.

5. Please be respectful of your fellow members.

Every registered member agrees, upon registration, not use these forums to post material or topics which are knowingly false, defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, racist, insulting, abusive, inflammatory, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually graphic, physically threatening, invasive of another's privacy or otherwise in violation of any law, including stalking or otherwise harassing individual members.

Personal attacks or threats will not be tolerated. Go after the idea, not the poster. Free debate within the parameters outlined herein is welcome on these forums, and diversity of opinion lies at the heart of a good debate. Toward that end, every member is free to have their own opinion so long as it is expressed in a civil manner, is within the subject matter topic of the forum and does not otherwise violate forum rules.

And while we're at it, QUIT trying to bypass the profanity filter. Again, in the Forum Rules.

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "sh!t, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Your Momma is soooooooooo ugly.............

J/K :D

I guess this is what happens when you let all the riff raff in. I gotta say I liked the place a lot better before we became the "official" site :(

There was a time when we had really good people that formed the nucleus of the community.

Every passing day, I get more disgusted with Redskin fans. We're becoming insufferable.

I have come to terms with the REdskins losing consistently.... but Redskins fans?!? blah.

I've come to expect a torrent of mental diarrhea after losses (and now even before) from many on this board. But I have decided that it will not deter me from keeping perspective, rooting for them through good and bad, keeping a sunny disposition and positive mental outlook.

Beyond that, you can go DIE YOU ****S!!!

Now you see, that there was a joke. :laugh: I was only kidding, and I mean that from the heart.

It was happening at the stadium today as well.

I kind of expect Redskin fans and opposing team fans to occasionally have words (or worse :( ) with each other mixed in with the game and beer.

But today there were at least 2-3 occasions of Redskin fans vs Redskin fans.....and this was just in MY SECTION!!!!!!

To quote Rodney King: "Can't we all just get along?"

It's time to grow up people. This is about the team not each other. Do you expect the locker room to act the same way after a loss? There's a little insight on the whole T.O. thing. Pull it together. Discuss the issues of why we're losing. Or go to your chat rooms and act like teenagers. Keep up the good work TK.

Pull it together. Discuss the issues of why we're losing. Or go to your chat rooms and act like teenagers. Keep up the good work TK.

Davethegolfguy I hear you and thanks. I'm tired of this thing called the season fan. Let's talk some schemes, concepts and visions about that will give us a glide path on how we can go 11-5 and we can still do that. The team needs us. We have one more AFC opponent at home and 2 critical NFC East teams coming in afterword.

St Louie loos to the Cardinals...I know it doesn't mean much with all the parity. But if you're a real Redskin fan there must be a fiber of spirit left in you..its only 25 miles with a 40 pound ruck sack and 15 degrees out. And even if we have a few blisters we can still pick up and kick in and win ! Are they our beloved Redskins or not?

We can't let them go down like this nor can we let ourselves. After all we're the 12th Man, 100,000 strong, the source that gives them there power ! So grab your weapon (your voices), put on those thinking caps and share some insight (Oh there reading it) with our Redskins, man your position and bring that team oriented spirit and lets all help our Skins work through this. Go Skins and Hail!

This is the 12th Man and that's all I know!

Archived