Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

we should speed up the game...

dinzelwashington

if we speed up the game, we will catch defenses off gaurd more often... im tired of winning the time of possesion, the better field position battle and lose...whats numbers w/o the W.... im tired of these nail biting games.. i know we got the offense.. i know we got the defense... its 2006, players are faster now and so should be the playcalling...

the majority of the games especially when we get the ball first this has been the case.. but once the story of the game starts 2 unfold then the "conservative" actions by the staff , mainly Gibbs cuz he is the H.C. starts 2 occur.. i totally agree with the fact of being conservative in the NFL now is detrimental 2 a franchise.. not jus the team but the entire franchise, fans , and whomever else considers theirselves part of the Skins in some way ..it makes me sikk but i have no way of communicating with the coaching staff so all i can do is pray on it and hope one day they may reach an Ephiphany and make that crucial decision 2 start playing 2 win, stop playing 2 not lose within the remaining time, and come 2 the point of demoralzing the opposing team by constantly , unrelentlessly playing hard core football and scoring.. no hold barred.. no exceptions... not feeling bad 4 them.. Uhhh its jus kinda hard 2 fathom seein this attitude

Archived