Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do we bring in T.O.? (merged)

SonnyRules

Guest sith lord
You have been flaming Portis all night and its getting old :laugh:

True, but these guys need to start being held accountable for their game changing turnovers.

look we can talk about gibbs type of guys but lets remember this is a team sport and unless your team mates have character and integrity their is no team just a group of individuals...... TO is a heck of an athlete for sure but, his lack of character can destroy a team.... just look at the eagles. for gods sake quit getting desperate and have faith in a man that wins at everything. gibbs knows what he is doing.

T.O. is going to become a rent-a-player. Should we rent him for the rest of the year?

Snyder could pay him on a week to week basis. Think about it, T.O. can not afford to screw up again. Especially with a legend like Gibbs. For the rest of this year, it could definitely work. No longer than that though. I could see T.O. coming in, thanking Snyder and Gibbs for the chance to play, and busting his tail to help us win. Then, after the season, he goes and tests free agency having had 8-9 positive weeks in Washington.

T.O needs us as much as we need him.

If he's good enough for Parcells, he should be good enough for Gibbs.

BINGO!!!!

As a coach use to say:

WE PLAY TO WIN THE GAME :laugh: :laugh:

Serioulsy with TO on this team no one could stop us, and I would take his antics to win, i am sick of losing.

We only have two WRs on this team right now, and the other is our HB :doh:

BINGO!!!!

As a coach use to say:

WE PLAY TO WIN THE GAME :laugh: :laugh:

Serioulsy with TO on this team no one could stop us, and I would take his antics to win, i am sick of losing.

We only have two WRs on this team right now, and the other is our HB :doh:

I dunno about that. Defense isn't playing that well . . . .

If it comes to that, I am sure Gibbs (and Snyder) will do what's best. Hey this is NFL. And it's just a game. I say let's bring him in for the rest of the season, IF they let him go. We have got NOTHING to loose at this time. However, the sticking point is: NOT whether we or any other team is willing to sign him, rather whether or not the Eagles will let him go. I guess we will know more on Tuesday. I think, some thing else fundamentaly out of sink in our team. Can't really pin point my fingure to it. Ofcourse "inconsistency" causing turnovers and all that pissing and frustrating results but that's a very general and vague term to me. I don't think we could win all the games, even if T.O came in for the rest of the season. So it wouldn't really help.

Simply put, in the "Glory Days" we had guys with questionable character, I can remember my father not telling me the real reason Dexter wasn't playing. Gibbs knows whose one of his guys and whose not. If TO ends up on this team, I trust Gibb's judgement, if TO doesn't end up on this team, I trust Gibbs judgement.

Guest sith lord

I see this as the same scenario as when Darryl Strawberry had a bad stint with the Dodgers and was going to the Yankees. A lot of people were asking Steinbrener (spelling), "why are you taking a chance on Strawberry"? His response was, "until he does wrong by me, I have no problem with him". I think that's how we should look at this situation with T.O.

Archived