Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top ten picks are supposed to make plays

RDSKNfaithfull

Young Carlos....................

Just though I would get in on the negativity because we will all be over this loss by Wednsday and ready to go back to being underdogs and pulling off a upset against the Chargers :cheers:

really though Mike Williams is already better than Taylor Jacobs :doh: And Marlin Jackson is better than Young Carlos. Hindsight is 20/20 O well any one want to think of another SEC 1st round corner in the league isn't doing so well right now????? Our boy Walt..... PLease Los don't be a Walt :notworthy

Um do you people realize that he is a fricking nickel corner. It's hard to have an impact when you are not starting

thats their point how is it possible that a #10 pick can not crack the lineup an replace Walt?????????????? he has been dissapointing to say the least, the other CB's are at least making some plays

Um do you people realize that he is a fricking nickel corner. It's hard to have an impact when you are not starting

He lines up on the flanker quite a bit my friend. Watch the game and see how many snaps he gets (quite a few) BTW Ronde Barber has made a pretty good name for himself with most of his plays comming from the slot.

thats their point how is it possible that a #10 pick can not crack the lineup an replace Walt?????????????? he has been dissapointing to say the least, the other CB's are at least making some plays

he needs to start IMO, i think he can be a playmaker... and walt has been getting abused

Archived