Extremeskins

NFC East

schmitty199

1.Cowboys 7-3

2.Giants 7-3

3.Redskins 5-5

4.Eagles 4-6 (LOL)

Man i love seeing philly 4-6 and 0-4 in the division :laugh:

Anyways to win this division the winner will have to get to at least 10-6.

Cowboys need 3 of 6. Of the remaining 6, 3 are at home.

Giants need 3 of 6.(1 of those must be a win over the cowboys to get the division) The giants have 4 of 6 on the road.(they struggle on the road so this could hurt them)

The redskins need 5 of 6 and wins over dallas and the giants and if they are in a tie with the giants not the cowboys they need to beat philly also.

Eagles need 6 of 6 and all of the other teams 9-7 or under which will not happen.

To get to 11-5.

Cowboys need 4 of 6 and a win over redskins if they lose to giants

Giants need 4 of 6 with a win over dallas washington and philly to take the division.

Redskins need 6 of 6 and dallas and the giants 10-6 or under.

Eagles cant possibly get to 11-5

You make a good point there.If the giants win the div the have to beat Redskins eagles and cowboys 10-6 might win the div.

yep the cowboys and giants are neck and neck but the cowboys hold a slight advantage because they beat the giants and have 1 more division game out of the way the the giants do. I look forward to playing you guys december 2nd. should be a good game im sure its going to mean alot in the division race.

Up until this weekend, the Redskins controlled their own destiny (WTF happened, guys?). Now it looks like they'll need a bit of help. But the Skins have the tiebreaker over the Cowboys. You HAVE to win that game when they go to Fedex. Assuming you keep pace with them, you've got a shot at the playoffs.

BTW, the Giants have a loss coming up this week. :D

Up until this weekend, the Redskins controlled their own destiny (WTF happened, guys?). Now it looks like they'll need a bit of help. But the Skins have the tiebreaker over the Cowboys. You HAVE to win that game when they go to Fedex. Assuming you keep pace with them, you've got a shot at the playoffs.

BTW, the Giants have a loss coming up this week. :D

I think if dallas has to be the favorite for the division right now tied record with the giants already beat the giants. And the giants have 4 of there next 6 on the road where they struggle.

Seattle is going to hand the giants a beating..... i think seattles overrated and NOT the best team i nthe nfc but shaun alexander will not be stopped sunday.

With a dallas win over denver they will have a firm hold on the division going into new york......

Archived