Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I dont want to hear any of you kool aid drinkers blaming the refs again

Drkstar

This team is flawed. So stuff it about the refs this and the refs that. This was a west coast team who came into our house when we needed it the most and our offense could only muster 6 points.

So Buddha, Blondie, et al shut up about the refs and look at the team objectively. Your misahia Joe Gibbs has not changed any of the winning the big one problems we have had since Nov coached in DC. I am so sick of defending this team and even more disgusted at listening to some of you stepfords on this site.

The Redskins are a below average team in the NFL and an average one in the NFC. Joe Gibbs is a product of his record. And so far the man is 11-15 twenty six games is. Below average. Deal with it. The chickens have come home to roost and its not even Thanksgiving yet. Ball game over. Season over and wait until we give Denver a top 15 pick in the draft. Then we will be in real good shape considering our cap problems.

Man oh man this entire Redskins nation got intoxicated on Joe Gibbs return. Now I just want to figure out how we will pick up the pieces of the mess he will leave this organization 2 or 3 years from now.

shut up idiot , the refs blew it against the bucs and everyone even the media knowsit, we lost this game today cause we just simply didntplay good , we arent that good we werepicked to finish at the bottom and we over-achieved up til now , its just catching up with us with the turnovers and stuff , one more year maybe

This team is flawed. So stuff it about the refs this and the refs that. This was a west coast team who came into our house when we needed it the most and our offense could only muster 6 points.

So Buddha, Blondie, et al shut up about the refs and look at the team objectively. Your misahia Joe Gibbs has not changed any of the winning the big one problems we have had since Nov coached in DC. I am so sick of defending this team and even more disgusted at listening to some of you stepfords on this site.

The Redskins are a below average team in the NFL and an average one in the NFC. Joe Gibbs is a product of his record. And so far the man is 11-15 twenty six games is. Below average. Deal with it. The chickens have come home to roost and its not even Thanksgiving yet. Ball game over. Season over and wait until we give Denver a top 15 pick in the draft. Then we will be in real good shape considering our cap problems.

Man oh man this entire Redskins nation got intoxicated on Joe Gibbs return. Now I just want to figure out how we will pick up the pieces of the mess he will leave this organization 2 or 3 years from now.

I'm with you on the whining about calls.

But you lost me after that.

Don't call other people out. That's a serious no no.

Gibbs will not leave this team in a mess, it'll just take a bit longer for him to get this team where it needs to be.

Dude you better pay attention. There hasn't been one thread about the Refs costing the game. Even with the blown fumble on the goal line the offense stunk in the second half and could not move the ball anyways.

Your thread is borderline call out, and is totally uncalled for. Being an jerk is no better than being a homer.

Archived