Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Punter Please!?

macnoke03

I really think we made a mistake letting Groom go and picking up Frost. He has been horrible. We get backed up in our own territory and he gets off a 31 yard punt. He routinely shanks kick and I cant remember the last time he really killed one. Just venting! 13-3 at halftime, I'll take it.

:point2sky

I did not get to see the game(thank GOD)because of work,so when I got home I went to NFL. com to see the play-by-play.

I saw that he did get 3 punts inside the 15 yrd. line.....But the 2 punts he had in our part of the field went for 30 yrds. or less net.

That's not going to get it done.

I really think we made a mistake letting Groom go and picking up Frost. He has been horrible. We get backed up in our own territory and he gets off a 31 yard punt. He routinely shanks kick and I cant remember the last time he really killed one. Just venting! 13-3 at halftime, I'll take it.

I pointed this out last week and I have to agree with you.

Does anybody know what Groom is up to?

after that game what u want is a new punter? thats the least of our troubles. didnt we down atleast two punts inside the ten? what more do u want

it is easy to pick on no names like frost i guess

Portis fumbles twice, can not not get short yardage to save his life

has not made a play to help us win a game besides his first game , dresses in costumes during the week

yet we are picking on front because of his average punting

this is why this team has been bad for 10 yrs

they will cut and bench non money makers like ramsey and antinio brown becuase THEY MEAN ARE NOT PLAYING AROUND

Cut Andy Groom, cut guys like Mccants for not being good in the film room

And then let Portis wear costumes, Play Brunell and his fumbles like he is Peyton Manning

stop picking on the no names and pick on the main guys who make a difference in wins and loses

pick on Dollas Bills

Don't forget that the first three games he punted for us during the most pressure packed situations of the game were:

Seattle: 45 yard punt downed at the 2 with 3:54 to go in the game. D BLEW IT and gave up a 98 yard drive.

Denver: 52 yard punt downed at the 1 in the 4th quarter, Plummer fumbled,we got screwed and they gave him an incomplete pass.

Kansas City: 54 yard punt out of the back of his own end zone under heavy pressure to Dante Hall to end the first half only to go down field and level Boerichter! (the best hit of the day)

Maybe you guys should shut the hell up and worry about Brunell fumbling 80 times a game or something. Not to mention his one punt that he hit this weekend he was told not to PUNT TO THEIR RETURN GUY!

Archived