Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are the Officials Against the 'Skins? (Merged)

bubba9497

Untrue. He had a nice long one early in the season, backed up near our goal-line, he ran it out to midfield. It wasn't called back. That's the only one I can think of...

Can't remember which team it was against, however.... Seattle or Denver, I think

Against Chicago I think :)

The holding calls were legit.

The one on Jacobs and the one on Royal were both good calls.

What's the gripe?

your crazy, the one on Jacobs wasn't holding... pleanty to gripe about. In fact on two of Portis's call backs the NFL later apologized and said that it wasn't holding

but again, look whose questioning me. :laugh:

Sorry for questioning your infinite wisdom Bubba.

You are SO smart in your nonstop complaints about officiating.

Jacobs held. Was it ticky tack? Probably, but he WAS holding. When you're outside like that and you're blocking a man right where the play is going, the officials are obviously going to be looking at you a lot harder.

Sorry for questioning your infinite wisdom Bubba.

You are SO smart in your nonstop complaints about officiating.

Jacobs held. Was it ticky tack? Probably, but he WAS holding. When you're outside like that and you're blocking a man right where the play is going, the officials are obviously going to be looking at you a lot harder.

boy you are consitant... always negative, always insulting when someone doesn't agree with you.

Jacobs didn't hold

now call me a homer :laugh:

boy you are consitant... always negative, always insulting when someone doesn't agree with you.

Oh you didn't insult me or anything by saying "but look who's critcizing me"

You're pretty consistant too bubba, complain about the refs every week, blame them for our losses, refuse to acknowledge that there could be something wrong with our team.

Oh you didn't insult me or anything by saying "but look who's criticizing me"

You're pretty consistent too bubba, complain about the refs every week, blame them for our losses, refuse to acknowledge that there could be something wrong with our team.

:laugh: stating a fact is not an insult.

it is always the same, you only show up when things go wrong,

Maybe if you spend more time actually reading posts, and get into discussions, other than constant negativity, you might see where I do fault players, and the team when deserved.

Read the game thread... and my comments about the offense the second half.

so spare me your moral indignation. No matter how far on the scale I maybe positive, you are three times on the negative swing of the pendulum.

but the facts are almost every big run Portis has had has been called back for some hold. Two against Rabach where reviewed by the NFL (Denver, Philly), and said that the refs made a bad call. Even you admitted that the one today was ticky tack.... (but it wasn't a hold)... so my statement was correct "questionable holds"

The zebra have cost us the division lead at this point. The 2pt and the push out calls last week. The two fumbles on that last Oakland drive were obvious, but the first one ticked me off because it was obvious clark had fallen on it. If none of the refs could see that then that entire crew needs to be fired or there needs to be more refs. I encourage Gibbs to complain about these calls.

We SHOULD be 7-3 and tied for the division lead, but instead thanks to the idiots in the striped shirts we are 5-5 and fighting for our playoff lives. We have not played the last seven weeks to deserve the 2-5 record we have over that time. I was hoping that if we won out at home and pulled out a game on the road we could get the division, that is no longer the case. We MUST beat the chargers next week, we CANT get upset by st. louis and arizona. We Must win the last three games. Basically, I think that the Redskins have to win out to make the playoffs.

The major leap you're making is that we'd have done anything with the ball on our own 25 yard line. Once we gave up the lead our defense gave us, I had no confidence that we'd score again unless we took the ball from Oakland on their side of the 50.

if we get the clark fumble, the way portis was running, we could have run the clock down and at least had a chance.

Archived