Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Negative Threads Suck

JimmiJo

You know, I'm looking over the stadium front page today. What I notice is threads like "How many points will we give up?" (probably some), "I had a dream that we turned over the ball" (yea I had a dream to, a dream that your thread sucks, and it does), and "Is our defense overated?" (I dunno, it might be, it might not be, what's your point?).

What is the deal with this? What point does it serve than to cast our efforts (pre-game mind you) in a negative light.

Everyone has the right to belive what they want, but I am disappointed that folks seem to want to get a "this team sucks" thread in so they can come back and say how they told-us-so.

If I am incorrect as to motivation, I wish someone would explain what they hope to accomplish by posting stuff like this.

Unless, of course, YOU ARE JUST PANICKING!

Get a grip folks.

So are people just supposed to stick their heads in the sand and pretend the negative aspects of this team don't exist?

We all recognize there are problems in some areas.

Some posters post ONLY how many problems there are, that the team collectively sucks, that JG is a candidate for a retirement home, and that we as a team are lucky to score points.

No reason to stick any head in the sand, but dear lord, don't send the team to hell in a hand basket either.

Blondie

So are people just supposed to stick their heads in the sand and pretend the negative aspects of this team don't exist?

Who is saying to stick your head in the sand? IMO several folks around here choose to dwell on the negative rather than the positive. We have a decent team this year. Better than we have had for a while. I watch the game thread and see people say things like "game over", "Cut that guy", "Gibbs should be fired" and this is after AN INCOMPLETE PASS in the FIRST QUARTER! It is always good to have criticism if it helps get better - but some just take it to far IMO. But this is a free country and a free speech zone so if focusing on the negative and calling out all things Redskins after a bad play or game be my guest. :2cents:

If it is not to Optimistic for me to say,

GO SKINS! :logo:

The truth is, this team sucks. It has nothing positive to talk about. To think Mark Brunnell is some kind of savior, well, he is back in his lousy status. He is slow, he cannot take a hit without fumbling, and his age is catching up to him, it is obvious in his last five games. People have a right to post whatever they want. Are you the post police now?? Keep your unsolicited oponions to yourself, it is America, and people can say whatever they feel like, especially about this lousy football team.

You know, I'm looking over the stadium front page today. What I notice is threads like "How many points will we give up?" (probably some), "I had a dream that we turned over the ball" (yea I had a dream to, a dream that your thread sucks, and it does), and "Is our defense overated?" (I dunno, it might be, it might not be, what's your point?).

What is the deal with this? What point does it serve than to cast our efforts (pre-game mind you) in a negative light.

Everyone has the right to belive what they want, but I am disappointed that folks seem to want to get a "this team sucks" thread in so they can come back and say how they told-us-so.

If I am incorrect as to motivation, I wish someone would explain what they hope to accomplish by posting stuff like this.

Unless, of course, YOU ARE JUST PANICKING!

Get a grip folks.

What??? The point of a fan message board is to express the positive and the negative. If you cannot take both then don't read the negative ones. Fans should be allowed to express both negative and positive thoughs about the game, the team and the league. Period.

When the team was winning there was an overwhelming number of positive threads, and now that we have lost two in a row, it is only natural that the number of negative threads increase. I mean really, how many times do you think people want to read, "We lost but so and so had a good game." Come on now. WE LOST THE GAME and didn't show a good effort at that.

Who is saying to stick your head in the sand? IMO several folks around here choose to dwell on the negative rather than the positive. We have a decent team this year. Better than we have had for a while. I watch the game thread and see people say things like "game over", "Cut that guy", "Gibbs should be fired" and this is after AN INCOMPLETE PASS in the FIRST QUARTER! It is always good to have criticism if it helps get better - but some just take it to far IMO. But this is a free country and a free speech zone so if focusing on the negative and calling out all things Redskins after a bad play or game be my guest. :2cents:

If it is not to Optimistic for me to say,

GO SKINS! :logo:

Decent is not going to win close games. Good teams show up and good players make plays. They have failed to do both repeatedly.

The truth is, this team sucks. It has nothing positive to talk about. To think Mark Brunnell is some kind of savior, well, he is back in his lousy status. He is slow, he cannot take a hit without fumbling, and his age is catching up to him, it is obvious in his last five games. People have a right to post whatever they want. Are you the post police now?? Keep your unsolicited oponions to yourself, it is America, and people can say whatever they feel like, especially about this lousy football team.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Hey, by the way, I love you. You pretty much sumed it up.

I've said this in another thread, i try to stay in the middle. I dont thinks its unreasonable to be to the point of calling a spade a spade. This team is playing dreadfull on both lines. There is no glass half full with these lines. Every third and long when we are on D i get the same feeling. And how many big 3rd downs did we give up today? I will NEVER say anything negative about Joe Gibbs, but he needs to question are play calling. In many aspects this team does suck. But to the people just looking to post and then say I told you so: GET A NEW HOBBY. Injuries have really taken there toll here. The only pass rushing threat we have has been sitting. Brunell had a bad game but he has had more good than bad. I was a huge Ramsey supporter so bash me if you want but he is in no way the answear. Out td to int ratio with hom in is reversed. Thats a fact. We all follow and love this team so its ok to say it sucks. After a 16-13 loss lets face it it does suck. If it doesnt suck your not a fan. But we are just a few plays away each game from being a solid team.

Yes this negativity is insane. We've made the playoffs once since 1992, we are in the bottom 5 of the NFL as far as record since then as well.

We've had super high draft picks for years, but who cares than most have been bad picks, the important thing is we've had them!

Geezus, go pop in your Barney video. This once proud organization is now one of the worst in football.

sometimes we just cant fight the words.. we think the good and then look back at the game.we fawking lost.. damn!!! everybody hates to lose.. we arent the players so we can point fingers... and then we point.. its we have to do this, have to do that.. we have to fawkin get a new D-line.. im tired of watching qbs chill in the pocket all day.. my grand can rush faster than our line... greg blache.. teach soem damn technique into our rusher.. do your fawkin job!!... joe gibbs. dont be a damn conservative.. take some shots... the only risk is not taking one...

THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD. Whats a message board you say? Well a message board is where people with different views can express there opinion negative or positive. The whole point of a message board is to vent your frustrations or celebrate victory's. What I get tired of is people saying they don't like the negative threads. I will make it really easy for you then, don't look at the ones you don't like.

Yes this negativity is insane. We've made the playoffs once since 1992, we are in the bottom 5 of the NFL as far as record since then as well.

We've had super high draft picks for years, but who cares than most have been bad picks, the important thing is we've had them!

Geezus, go pop in your Barney video. This once proud organization is now one of the worst in football.

wrong thread :doh:

sorry

trade portis, trade lavar? u guys are sick in the head.. hmmm. think about it.. life after with no portis and lavar.. we wouldnt have our laughs from the dollar bill.. there wouldnt be no the U.. we wouldnt have no cart wheels.. we wouldnt have as much tackles for losses.. we lost a game and a game to a game we should of won...lets look forward to san diego and dumber threads..:D

trade portis, trade lavar? u guys are sick in the head.. hmmm. think about it.. life after with no portis and lavar.. we wouldnt have our laughs from the dollar bill.. there wouldnt be no the U.. we wouldnt have no cart wheels.. we wouldnt have as much tackles for losses.. we lost a game and a game to a game we should of won...lets look forward to san diego and dumber threads..:D

Yup bunch of farking idiots, itchy trigger fingers , glad these people arent

our coaches IRL. If the thread title wreaks of negativity, i simply dont read it.

Well, there is a lot to vent about, but these are some retarded threads.

I would say there is some lagit consern over Brunell and his fumbling, Clinton not breaking big ones, Taylor Jacobs not being a factor other than create penalties and bait Brunell into wasting a down to throw to him. There are also lagit conserns about or punter, kicker, and our new returner. Fumble on the first return? We could have Antonio Brown do that.

But even with lagit conserns, you don't cut or trade guys.

And our season isn't over, until it is mathimaticlly over.

Archived