Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Cartoon and Podcast

Bang

Bang, I have to let you know that my daughter (who will be 3 in January) loved your TO cartoon as much as I did. Everytime it ended (we watched it probably 7 or 8 times) she yelled, "Again, Daddy, again!"

Great stuff man. I about fell off the couch the first time I saw they dropped TO off in "Bumphuque." Just thought you'd like to know what a WIIIIIIDE fanbase you have. Peace.

Bang, how do you do the faces for the cartoons normally? It looks like you take real pictures like Monty Python and you also create them using a graphics program. I was amazed that you got Sean Taylor so perfectly... do you trace the faces or are you just a good artist?

Bang, how do you do the faces for the cartoons normally? It looks like you take real pictures like Monty Python and you also create them using a graphics program. I was amazed that you got Sean Taylor so perfectly... do you trace the faces or are you just a good artist?

it's a mix of both, Sometimes i take a photo and distort it, like shannon sharpe, and other times i just draw them like with tom Jackson, Lance Pants, and other times i lay the photo down and sort of trace like Herm edwards.

It's weird drawing with the computer, with a pencil you draw the lines that create the forms from the outside in.. with the computer you draw a cirlcle and then mold it to create the forms from the inside out.

~Bang

Archived