Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In A Couple Of Years??

GOSKINS_08

Ramsey will be in the last year of his contract next year. If we want to get anything for him, we'll have to trade him next year. I think there's little question that if he's around after next year, he's going to walk once he becomes a free agent.

If all goes well, Jason Campbell will show enough to earn the #2 spot in training camp and become our starter in 2007.

yeah i am dissapointed but i doubt ramsey will be around after his contract. but i do have to say that i dont think he was given a fair shot here and i blame that on spurrier for putting him into the situations he put him in. to take that many hits that young surely affects ones confidence.

its campbell taking over in 2007 or 2006 depending upon the health of brunell and the state of the team, the year that campbell takes over we cant expect the play to be the same quality as it was under brunell so if the team is injury riddled and we are in a tough stretch next year we may cave in and give it to campbell, but i think that actually 2007 campbell will be the starter and the two years on the bench will do him some good.

yeah i am dissapointed but i doubt ramsey will be around after his contract. but i do have to say that i dont think he was given a fair shot here and i blame that on spurrier for putting him into the situations he put him in. to take that many hits that young surely affects ones confidence.

Spurrier messed up the redskins alot and put us back probally 4-8years...luckily joe gibbs came back and hes put us up 1-2 more years at most. What makes me the maddest is that spurrier said "i wanted to see how well my offence would work in the pros and i experiamented there. It didnt work so i left." Thanks for using a already ****ed up franchise at the time to do that steve and make it even worse...

P.S Sean Taylor, Santana moss, Jason Campbell, Lavar Arrington, Cornelius Griffin, Jon Janson, Clinton Portis are gonna take this team to a super bowl some day. It would really hurt me to see Lavar and Jon not be able to take this team to a super bowl after all theyve been through..especially jon jansen.

P.S Sean Taylor, Santana moss, Jason Campbell, Lavar Arrington, Cornelius Griffin, Jon Janson, Clinton Portis are gonna take this team to a super bowl some day. It would really hurt me to see Lavar and Jon not be able to take this team to a super bowl after all theyve been through..especially jon jansen.

I agree Jon will be a skin 4 life and hopefully Lavar will be too so I'm sure they'll get us to the big show.

Archived