Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where is all the Raider trolls?

SkinsNeverDie

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/

They don't have much to gloat about this season.

Hmm one of them said shawn springs has been burnt alot...have teams even been throwing towards that end of the field BECUASE of shawn springs and sean taylor?

Oh and i dont know if they know this but sean taylor and cornelius griffin wernt starting and we still stopped cadillac williams and brian westbrook.

They probally dont know this to but shawn springs and sean taylor absolutely shut down randy moss last time we faced him so bad he walked of the field early. The only reason he got a TD was becuase shawn springs tipped a ball up and the air and with alot of luck he cought it while he fell down on the ground then got up and got the td...

Shawn Springs played the last game against Minnesota last year? I thought he was injured.

Correct Kevin....and we didn't completly shut down Moss like TO got shut down. Moss got about 60+ yards and at least 1 TD. But he got stopped on alot of plays and Minnesota had no other weapons that day.

As for who covered Moss last year.......

Taylor did alot of 1 on 1's also the Skins shifted double and triple team zones with Garnell Wilds (who covered Moss extremely well that day), Rufus Brown and Antonio Pierce.

I wish we would have kept Wilds or Lott on this squad.

Hmm one of them said shawn springs has been burnt alot...have teams even been throwing towards that end of the field BECUASE of shawn springs and sean taylor?

Oh and i dont know if they know this but sean taylor and cornelius griffin wernt starting and we still stopped cadillac williams and brian westbrook.

They probally dont know this to but shawn springs and sean taylor absolutely shut down randy moss last time we faced him so bad he walked of the field early. The only reason he got a TD was becuase shawn springs tipped a ball up and the air and with alot of luck he cought it while he fell down on the ground then got up and got the td...

Just let them throw towards that end of the field. Just let them do it and watch us win! :helmet:

Archived